Juliet the Australian. CH#4

Dean's POV

When we walk in everyone stares at us "Don't just stand there help us!" Sam shouts. Everyone jumps and runs around. Thor takes the girl and takes her to the medical room, Bruce starts to bandage her up, and Natasha, Clint and Tony ask us what happened. "I found her in an alleyway, and I called Dean" Sam starts "And he came in his car. And that's how we got here" He finishes.

Tony chuckles "Short story" we both glare at Tony. He puts up his hands "That doesn't matter, Tony." Thor stepped in "We don't know who this girl is. And we need to find out." Sam Shifted. "Well I'm going to go check on her and Bruce." and with that Sam left the room.

Sam's POV

I left the room just in time, because they started to fight. I walked down the hallway, and I bumped into Wanda. I ran into her at the beginning when I was finding my room "Hey Wanda!" I said. She's kind of jumpy and she's looking around frantically "Hey Sam! Have you seen Vision?" She stops moving. I shake my head "No I haven't. Sorry" She continues to look around. She sighs "Okay. Well I'm going to continue my search." And with that she walks off.

"Bye." I say to myself. I continue to walk down the long hallway. I wonder what that light was I thought maybe it's a monster? Or someone (or something) attacked her. I finally got to the medical room. She was awake, and just sitting there. I knocked on the door frame, Bruce looked at me "Oh! Thank god you're here" he walked over to me.

"The only thing she's said to me since she woke up was "I want to go to Brooklyn Bridge, please" I don't know what it means" We both looked at the strange girl. She was staring at me, not Bruce. I walked over to her "Hey." I used my soft voice "Can you tell me your name?" She looked at me. I put my hands in my pockets, and she spoke up "My name is, Juliet" Her voice had a thick Australian accent. I looked at Bruce and shrugged.

I cleared my throat "My name is Sam" I looked her in the eye "Me and my brother, Dean, found you in an alley." While we were talking, Bruce was taking notes. She shook her head "No, No. That's not right" She looked down "I was supposed to be at Brooklyn Bridge" She shot up and looked at me "What happened?!" I was startled but told her everything.

Vision's POV

I was watching the group fight when Wanda ran over to me. I sat up from my chair quickly. She had a worried look on her face "Wanda. What's wrong?" Her face went from worry to relief. "I'm fine. No need to be worried" she says out of breath "I just couldn't find you, and I got worried" she chuckled. I'm still frozen, listening to her "But why did you need me?" I unfreeze.

She looks up at me "Huh?" She pauses for a moment "Oh! Yeah. While the girl was asleep, I saw into her head" I froze. This could be good or bad "Okay, well, what did you see?" We sat back down. From the arguing group I heard Dean say 'I'm going out'. I turned back to Wanda "You should tell the whole group. Not just me" I looked her in the eye. She thought for a moment "Okay" And with that we walked to the group.

I cleared my throat loudly "Guys! Wanda has some news." Everyone turned toward the two of us. Everyone came in a circle and Wanda began to speak "Well. Her name is Juliet. And from the visions she's something supernatural? It's very confusing. She was supposed to meet Dean Winchester at the Brooklyn Bridge, but she got attacked by these other people, and she fell unconscious." Everyone just stared "That's all I got"  everyone was silent.

"Well Dean and Castiel were talking about going into Hell and killing the king?" Tony stated, and everyone looked at him "I thought you ought to know" he quoted in a English accent. Thor spoke up "I saw a butt load of guns and knives in the back of Dean's car, and a gun in the passenger seat" he raised his hand too.

Clint stepped forward "Anyone else have something to share with the class" silence "ANYone?" silence "Okay. I'm going to look into these men" and with that Clint walked off. Natasha let out a sigh "I'm going to talk to Sam" and with that Natasha also walked away.

Natasha's POV

I walked down the common walls and arrived at the medical room. I looked at the bed, and no one in it. I scanned the room, on the other side of the room was just Sam talking to Juliet. I walked over to them, I heard Juliet talking non stop about something, I didn't care that much to find out. I tapped Sam's shoulder.

He jumped and turned around "Hey Natasha" he said. I gave him a half smile "Hey. Where's Bruce?" I looked around the room again. He shrugged "I don't know," we walked away from Juliet "He just said he needed to do something and left the room.". I nodded my head "Well that's not what I came here to do" Sam gave me a curious look "I came here to see you. We need to talk".

I am now standing by the door waiting for Sam to finish talking to Juliet. After two minutes he finished talking and walked over to me. We walked into the hallway, Sam closing the door behind him "What did you wanna talk about?" Sam asked. I looked up and down the hall "Can we go in a room?" Sam gave me a very suspicious looked "Get your head out of the gutter and let's go" I smacked his head, he yelped and we walked to a room.

=1015 words=