Angelic Letter. CH#3

Dean's POV (most of it is going to be in Dean's POV)

Once I got into the hallway, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Dean pull yourself together. Two strikes in one day, you need to hide it better. I thought to myself. I walked down the hall til I got to Sam's room "Hey Sammy!" I knocked on the door. I heard shuffling around "C-Come in!" I opened the door.

I gave him a curious look "You okay?" I walked in, closing the door behind me. He nodded "Ye-Yeah. Yup!" He rested his chin in his hand and smiled. I stood two feet from the door "Ok. Well me and Cass are gonna go see if there's a case. We're not sure yet" I put my hand on the door handle.

Sam nodded "Okay!" He said cheery "Have a fun time" he winked at me. I gave him a curious look, again, and left the room. That was weird. I went to the garage, seeing Tony and Vision still working. I walk over to Baby. I put my hand in my pocket for my keys, I felt my keys and a piece of paper.

I pulled it out and it read: 'Meet me at Brooklyn Bridge -Castiel'. I shoved it back in my pocket and got in my car. I pulled out my phone and went to Castiel's number. I pressed the call button and it rang. Tony came by the driver's window, while the phone was still ringing "Where you going?".

I looked at him "Just out" I looked back at the gun in the other seat. I quickly grabbed it and threw it in the back "I have to go now so can you open the garage for me?" I said, Castiel was still not picking up.

Tony opened the door for me and I mouthed a 'Thank you' to him. I called Castiel one more time while I was driving out. And finally he answered "Cass. Finally. What took so long I thought you were dead." I turned down the music that was playing.

"I'm fine. I just.... I couldn't find my phone" he responded, I busted out laughing "Dean its not funny!" He whisper yelled through the phone. Once I calmed myself down I spoke up again "I'm sorry, Cass." I wiped away a tear "Okay so what's the plan? I'm on my way to the Brooklyn Bridge like you asked." I took the piece of paper out of my pocket.

Castiel was quiet for a moment "Dean." I gave a 'Hmm' in respond "I didn't tell you that. It might be a trap" Castiel spoke the last part quietly. I parked my car and got out, still on the phone. I looked around seeing if any civilians were nearby, clear "Okay Cass. What's going on?" I leaned against my car.

"I don't know who told you that." He cleared his throat "I can try and find out who told you that. I just need to know where you are" he finished. I looked around for a sign, Charles Supermarket, eighth street "I'm at Charles Supermarket, on eighth street" And with that he was right next to me.

I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket "It's on this piece of paper. Here" I passed him the piece of paper. He inspected the paper "How did you get this?" He gave me a curious look. I shrugged "I was getting my keys out of my pocket and felt the piece of paper." He rubbed the piece of paper.

He sighed "It's angel paper" he gave me the paper "Feel it.". I felt the paper " It's soft" he nodded his head "I didn't even notice this before" I gave him the angelic paper. I looked up at the sky "Well." Castiel clears his throat "I must be going" I nodded.

He vanished. I decided to go inside the supermarket. The bell rang as I walked in my phone rang. I picked up "Hello?" "Dean?" "Hey Sammy! What's up?" "I need your help!" "Whoa slow down. Did you run into a dog again?" "Dean this isn't funny. I really need you here" "Okay where are you?" "Like two blocks away from the Avengers base" "ok be there in 20" I hung up and ran out of the supermarket.

I jumped into the impala and drove off. I used Sam's GPS to find him. I arrived at where I needed to be and saw Sam with somebody in his arms. I ran up to him "Oh so you ran over a girl not a dog" I gave him a smirk. He shook his head "Dean this isn't a joke" I looked down at the girl.

She had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing ripped jeans and a long sleeve navy blue shirt, slightly see through.

 She was wearing ripped jeans and a long sleeve navy blue shirt, slightly see through

Sam picked up the girl and brought to the car. He carefully set her in the back seat. I got in the driver's seat and Sam got in the passenger seat, and we began to drive back to the Avenger base. I turned down the music that was blaring "What happened?!" I decided to just turn off the music.

"Okay. So I was sitting in my room and I decided I would go on walk. Long story short, I was passing an alley and saw a flashing light coming from the alley, I turned my head and there was the girl lying all scratched up on the alley ground." He let out a sigh.

We parked at the base. I looked over at Sam "Why does this always happen to us?". Sam shrugged "Destiny?" I shook my head and got out of the car. I started to walk up to the door, while Sam got the girl from the car. Sam caught up with me "Can you call Cass? So he can heal her?". I don't look at him "Cass is working on something. I don't want to bother him." We got inside and stopped talking.

=1018 words=