Secrets out. CH#5

Dean's POV

I pulled into the driveway of the base (The Avenger's). I hopped out of the impala, closing the door behind me. I opened the door and walked in, seeing everyone. Wanda with Vision, Tony with Clint, and Natasha and Bruce weren't in sight. I walked up to Wanda and Vision "Hey, where's Natasha?" I asked. They both stared at me, after a moment Vision spoke up "She went to talk to Sam" both of them didn't take their eyes off me. "O....k I'm gonna go then" I pointed to the hallway.

I turned away from them and started walking to the hallway. As I was walking down the hallway towards the medical room, there was indistinct talking coming from a room I passed by. I backtracked and stood by the door, putting my ear up to it. "I need to talk to Dean about this" It was Sam, I heard footsteps coming closer to the door.

I quickly stepped away from the door and continued walking. A few steps down the hallway I heard Sam "Hey!" He called "Dean come in here!" I turned around. Looking at my younger brother "What for?" I asked. I started to walk over to him "I-We need to talk to you" he pointed to the room that he was in. I gave him a curious look and looked inside the room, there sat Natasha sitting on the bed staring at us.

I looked back at Sam "What's this?" I gave him a look. He stiffened "Dean we were just talking!" He whisper yelled. I nodded "Let's just get this over with." With that I walked into the room. I walked to the wall by the dresser and leaned against it, while Sam walked in and closed door. Sam and Natasha sat on the bed while I still leaned against the wall.

I sighed "Okay what's this about?" I spoke. Sam looked at his hands, opening his mouth, but before he could say anything Natasha spoke up "What and who are you?" I stiffened. I looked at Sam, and he looked at me "Dean," he started "They all saw the impala.". I couldn't speak, I didn't want these people to know what's under their bed is real. I wiped my face with my hand "Well. So much for hidin' it" I coughed up a dull chuckle "Sammy, what did you tell her?" I walked over to a metal chair and sat in it.

Sam looked up from his hands, once again "Um, I didn't tell her anything. I said that you needed to talk about too, we started talking when I went out and found you." I nodded. Natasha shifted in her spot "Are you guys going to tell me?" She asked.

I snapped back to reality "Oh! uh yes." I began tapping my fingers on the metal chair "Well. My name is Dean Winchester and that is my brother Sam, as you know. We're hunters. Not deer huntin' but the supernatural. Demons, wendigos, angels, vamps, shape shifters, ext." She tensed as I continued "Our mother died by a fire that was made by a demon, The Yellow Eyed demon, he killed our father too. And ever sense we've been fighting. That guy, Castiel, he's an angel, he pulled me out of Hell, don't ask, and he rebelled to help us. He is, uh, special...." We continued to tell her detail to detail of everything.

".....And we were driving to meet an archangel when the explosion happened. And we met you guys!" I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck. I looked at Natasha, she was wide eyed "I-I I don't.." She stuttered "I-That's a lot to take in. So you guys are brothers that fight the supernatural?" Sam and I both nod our heads.

Sam stands up "Dean." He starts "She woke up so you wanna go check on her?" I automatically new who he was talking about and nodded. We walked out of the room, leaving Natasha on the bed. As we were walking down the hall we talked.

"So she was awake when I walked in there and she said that her name was Juliet and she had to be at some bridge" Sam explained "She didn't really say anything else but she did look and sound a little familiar" he trailed off.

I thought for a moment. Then, it was like a lightbulb, it clicked "Sam, I found a note in my pocket when I went out, it said to meet them at the Brooklyn bridge. Do you think maybe?" I looked at him.

We stopped right before walking in the medical room "Maybe, Dean. I don't know. You can ask her some questions if you want." Sam looked slightly down at me.

I nod and walk into the room. I look to my left to see her sitting on a medical bed, reading Harry Potter. I walk up to her. I clear my throat, she looks up at me excitedly "Dean Winchester!" She closes the book and sets it down.

I look at Juliet with a confused face "Hi, uh Juliet. I'm Dean. But you already know that" I say, mumbling the end. She's beautiful I thought.

There was a long pause before I spoke up "So, I wanted to ask you something." I sat next to her on the bed. I take a deep breath "Did you give me that letter?" She looked at me, her blue eyes met with my green ones.

The silence was broken when Sam walked in "Dean! We ha-" I break the stare and look at Sam "-Am I interrupting something?". I shake my head "No you weren't." I stood up off the bed "What is it?" I look back at Juliet and she was looking at her hands, that lay in her lap.

I walk up to Sam. "We have to go," Sam continued "I found us a case." I nod and we walk out of the room and to the garage. Getting in the car and leaving.

=1013 words=