Chapter 21

----

😳😳...

Oh my gosh you guys I haven't updated in almost two weeks. I can't believe I let you guys down! I feel so awful!

Don't hate me because I don't hate any of you and I'm just one person that is now back at stupid school and unfortunately has two classes keeping her extremely busy. I am sincerely sorry to you guys! GAHHH!

Welp, here it is...finally!!! :D

----

Chapter 21

I love you.

I fell asleep in Andrew's arms like that, with that thought running through my head. He said he loved me. He thought I was asleep so he said it.

I love you, too.

I wonder if he knows I heard him. As far as I know he doesn't and as far as he knows he was talking to himself.

I now begin to think about how dead I am going to be when I actually get home sometime today. My parents are going to murder me. Literally.

My tired eyes open a sliver. Andrew is already awake, as I expected, and he has a book wedged between his large fingers. He has a vine of grapes lying on his stomach as he flips the pages. I only have to look at the text and the chapter titles to know he's already starting the second Harry Potter book.

I grab a grape from his stomach and resituate myself next to him. "You're starting the second one already?" I ask.

Now that he knows I'm awake, begins to draw circles on my stomach. "I want to finish these as quickly as I can, Claire bear. Did you sleep well?"

I nod my head. "You're really warm."

"Really? 'Cause I'm freezing as fuck." He flips the page of the book and shoves a grape in his mouth.

I shake my head and lean up to kiss his cheek. He sits up on the cushion, taking me with him. "Andrew, I probably need to go home for at least a couple minutes to let my mom know that I'm alive. Then you can hang out at my house for a while."

He shrugs his shoulders. "Oh, my mom called yours last night night and told her we fell asleep and she wasn't going to wake us up. Hopefully you won't be in too much trouble. I'm going to feel really bad if you are."

I lean my head against his chest. "Your mom really saves my ass all the time. I would be in so much trouble if it weren't for her."

Andrew rolls his eyes and throws the book on the ground. He presses his lips to my jawline and wraps his arm around my stomach.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," says Addie as she walks down their stairs. Andrew and I pull away. "But my boyfriend, Mark, called a couple minutes ago and wanted to know if you guys want to see the horses on his ranch with me. Do you want to?"

I look back at Andrew and then at her. "I'd love to, if that's okay with Andrew," I say.

Andrew nods his head and stretches his arms into the air. "I guess that's fine. How cold is it out there?"

"It's a little warmer than yesterday," responds Addie, zipping up her boots. "Claire, we can stop by your house on our way there so you can get the proper attire."

I nod my head and stand up. "Thanks, Addie. I'll need to change."

Andrew takes me upstairs so we can eat breakfast. Mainly it's just me, Addie and Austin eating something while Andrew is running around to get ready. He is walking around with his toothbrush sticking out of his mouth and his shirt off his body. I can tell they're all used to it, but I am not. Besides last night, this is the first time I've seen him shirtless. I also get a great view of his back.