~4~

"Where the hell have you three been? I thought you guys were just gonna go pick him up at the airport?"

"Uhhh....we got lost?"

"No we just stopped for food."

"Ok then....why are y'all acting so weird, Jack if it's about you going to see Kourtney I already knew."

"It's because they're trying to cover up for me."
"What'd you do now Luh?"
"I had a little business to take care of with a lady friend and I told them to wait and not leave me."

"Typical....so uh how was your trip Jack?"

"It was good, nothing too important happened besides us throwing water balloons at people."

"Sounds fun."

"Alright it's late I'm heading up to bed."

"Good night Nate."

"Jack are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine. I have a question for you though. You're not really over Kourtney, are you?"

"Is there a right or wrong answer to this?"

"No, of course not."

"Will you be mad if I say no?"

"No."

"Then no, I'm not over her. She's my whole word. Jack I need to visit her. I need to tell her I love her, it's past due. She needs to know that I'm still waiting for her. I want her to tell me that she loves and misses me too. I want to hold her in my arms again Jack. Are you sure she didn't mention me."

"I'd be lying if I said she doesn't talk about you. Usually when I do go she always wants to hear about your life, how you're doing, and if you're taking care of your health. She still worries a lot about you. You know sometimes I forget that you're not dating."

"I'm going to visit her tomorrow Jack, I have to."

"NO. I mean, you'd be wasting time. They have a short break so she left to go visit her mom and sister. She should be back in New York in about two months."

"So you're telling me she's been in New York this entire time? Jack you said she wasn't there anymore. Jack you lied to me, why would you lie to me?"

"Sam, I'm sorry. She just told me to lie to you because she wanted you to move on and live a happier life without her. I told her that it was useless to lie to you because you love her and you're still waiting for her. I tried convincing her to just let you visit, or she should come visit you, but you know how stubborn she is. I'm really sorry Sam."

"She is pretty stubborn, god she's so cute. Did any of the other guys know about this?"

"No, no one else knew besides me."

"Thanks for telling me Jack. Now I know I really can't loose faith. I'm going to head to bed though. I'll talk to you in the morning. Hopefully we can find out where she is."

"Yeah, Good night Sam."
-
I woke up early this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to do some research to see if I could find out where my baby was. I was looking through fan accounts, magazines and anything that would mention her. I was scrolling through fan pages and came across one saying she was spotted at the LAX airport with Jack. I believed it for a good three seconds and realized the fan probably meant the New York airport.

"Aye what are you doing up early?"

"I woke up and couldn't fall asleep, I'm impressed Gilinsky, this is a record for you being up this early."