~6~

"Jack, Jack wake up."

"Sam it's barley 7:36 why are you up so early? Aren't you hungover?"

"Yes, but this is important, I saw Kourtney."

"You what?! Where?!"

"I know it sounds crazy but I know I saw her, she was at the mansion party yesterday. I was making my way to her when some asshole pulled her away."

"No it's not possible, she's visiting her mom Sam."

"No Jack I know I saw her, I know I did. Don't you believe me?"

"Sam maybe you were just really drunk. I think you're still a little buzzed, maybe you should sleep it off."

"I can't sleep it off Jack, I know I saw her, she looked so real."

"Maybe it was someone who looks like her, go sleep it off Sam, it's too early."

"Maybe you're right."
-
"G, wake up."

"What?"

"Would you think I'm crazy if I told you I saw Kourtney last night?"

"I mean, you were really drunk, and what would she be doing in L.A?"

"I know I was drunk but drunk or sober or high I know what my baby looks like. Jack I know it was her, my heart stopped when I saw her."

"If you were so certain it was her why didn't you go talk to her?"

"Well I was going to until some dick fart took her somewhere before I could get to her."

"Sam, what time is it?"

"7:47."

"Sam you're probably still a little buzzed, maybe you need to sleep it off."

"But remember yesterday, you said you could sense us being together soon?"

"Look Sam, I said soon because I know it's true, but I don't see a point in you thinking it was her. You, me, Jack and everyone else know she is with her mom."

"So you don't believe me?"

"I don't know Sam."

"Ok I'll let you sleep then."

I'm tired of all these pricks telling me I was just 'too drunk' why don't any of them belive me? Maybe I was too drunk. I should probably sleep it off.
-
"Sam, I made breakfast, even though it was your turn today, but that doesn't matter, here's an Advil and water, we'll be waiting at the table."

"Thanks Em, I've been having a rough morning."

"I heard, but let's get your mind off of all this. How about you come eat, then we can do something to get your mind off things."

"Alright I'll be out there in a few minutes."
-
"Aye good morning Samantha. I almost ate your food."

"I'm not in the mood Luh."

"My bad."

"So Sam how was the party?"

"It was ok."

"Just ok? You haven't gone to a party in forever and it was just 'ok'."

"Yes, can we get off the party topic Nate?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Can everyone stop saying they're sorry? Damn y'all are just pitying me, I don't want pity."

"Sam, you're not going to finish your food?"

"It was good, I lost my appetite, I'm going to my room. Thanks for breakfast Em."