Chapter the Thirteenth

Mike's POV

"Mike? Mike honey are you awake?"

I groggily opened my eyes and blinked until a room came into focus. I was on a bed in a white hospital room and surrounded by Mom, Nancy, Jonathan, Will, Lucas, Dustin, even Dad. Everyone began to cry, looking relieved for some reason. Nancy even muttered to Jonathan "Oh my god, I didn't believe the nurse when they said he was going to wake up but look." However, I paid no attention to that. Someone was missing.

"Where's El?" I demanded. Everyone looked at each other with sad eyes and the my mom finally managed to choke out,

"Mike honey, Hawkins Lab came by and shot you with a tranquilizer. They took El. We informed the police station, even the federal government and no one knows what's happened. The boys went by and checked out the lab but the whole thing had been torn down. We don't what's happened. Look I know it's hard and we all love her and miss her but I don't think there's anything we can do right now." Nancy and Dustin were crying. Lucas looked mad. Will and Jonathan just looked empty. I began to shake my head.

"No, no, that didn't happen. It hasn't been that long El must be close. She was here last night she can't be gone." The tears then started to pour out of my moms eyes.

"Oh Mike honey, whatever they shot into you put you in a coma. You've been out for 2 months."

END OF PART I