Chapter 36.

Delilah's POV

"And where do you think you're going?"

"To bed?" I answered trying to climb in my own bunk, Harry clearly had other ideas as he enveloped me in his arms, reaching out of his own bunk.

"Your bed's right here." He replied pulling me close.

"Technically that's your bed." I smirked.

"Delilah will you just get into bed with him." Liam spoke, I could tell he was rolling his eyes, I don't blame him.

"Well that sounds rather suggestive." Niall laughed, so immature I thought.

"Delilah if you don't get into bed with him I will." Louis joined in sticking his head out of his bunk through his curtain.

"Be my guest." I replied still trying to get in my own bunk, Harry still wasn't having it.

"Deeeelilaaaaaah." Harry literally whined.

"Fine, alright, if I sleep in your bunk will you shut up?" I asked in a not so serious tone as I let him pull me into his bunk, which was unfortunately for me on the bottom and I crashed onto my knee's first. "Ouch." I muttered crawling in.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" He joked as he pulled me closer.

"Certainly not." I said, pretending to be appalled. I pulled my body closer to his so that our foreheads were touching and our legs entangled.

"I could get used to this." He whispered so the other boys could sleep.

"Hmm." I replied in agreement, unable to speak properly due to the extreme tiredness that had just hit me.

"Night." He replied sensing my urge to sleep. He kissed me sweetly on the lips before he let my head rest in the crook of his neck.

"Night." I whispered back before falling straight to sleep in his arms.

"No! You add the butter first!"

"No flour!"

"What about the eggs?"

"Eugh." I sighed and face planted the pillow which was already occupied. "What are they doing out there?" I spoke into the pillow.

"Beats me." Harry replied moving my face so I was looking at him.

"Don't look at me." I replied covering my face with my hands.

"I've seen what you look like plenty of times in the morning." He said parting my fingers.

"I know, but the view never gets any better." I joked.

"You can't get any better than perfection." He grinned.

"That is so cheesy." I giggled. "But really sweet, thank you." I replied kissing the end of his nose.

"Aren't you lucky you get to wake up next to me?" He smirked.

"Eh... I've seen better." I joked.

"Harsh."

"Just how you like it." I smirked back. Before either of us could speak again we were interrupted by a loud bang coming from the front lounge area. "What the heck was that?!" I questioned.

"Beats me." Harry replied scrambling out of the bunk with me in tow.

"What the heck is going on?" I asked emerging from behind Harry so we were both stood staring at the mess in the small kitchen.

"Nothing..." Niall said hiding something behind his back.

"Nothing? There's flour everywhere...." I stated eyeing the floor.

"They were trying to make a cake." Liam said coming up behind us.

"I see." I replied. "And how's that going for you?" I joked. Zayn, Louis and Niall, the three attempted chiefs just grinned at my questioned, Niall threw me a cloth as if this was his way of ordering me to clean up. I rolled my eyes in response however I got down on my hands and knees and helped them clean up the mess. "Why were you making a cake anyway?"

"I was hungry." Niall replied.

"Isn't there food in the cupboards?"

"Yeah, but we don't have any cake." He replied causing me to laugh.

"How did you manage to get it under the table?" I quizzed scrubbing away at the floor.

"The same way it got on top of the cupboards." Louis joked, I couldn't help laugh along with them.

"Finally." Niall grinned as Liam walked back onto the bus, hands full of food. We were all sat around the table waiting patiently, except Niall who would complain about his hunger pains every 30 seconds.

"Yeah, sorry, couple fans." Liam said placing the food on the table. Everyone helped themselves to whatever they wanted, I picked up a pain au chocolat and began eating the chocolate inside first.

"You shouldn't play with your food." Harry whispered in my ear.

"I'm not playing, I'm dissecting." I whispered back.

"So have you asked her yet Harry?" Niall asked, mouth full of food.

"She only got here last night." He replied, I could tell there was a slight annoyance in his voice.

"What's going on?" I tried to ask.

"I know but we need to arrange stuff." Niall replied, completely oblivious to Harry's tone of voice.

"I haven't even told her anything about it." Harry replied.

"Why are you guys talking like I'm not even here?" I attempted to question.

"Oh, well what are you waiting for?" Niall asked happily whilst munching on his breakfast.

"Nothing, we just got up, it's not that urgent." Harry responded. I coughed rather loudly as this situation between them talking about me, in front of me was becoming awkward. I drew my gaze over to Harry and raised my eyebrows, edging him to explain. I placed another mouthful of pastry in my mouth whilst I waited, I could see the anticipation in everyone's eyes. They all knew what he was going to say, but I had no clue, it could be great news or it could be bad news and no-one was telling me.

"Sorry about that..." Harry started, fiddling with his thumbs.

"What were you talking about? I mean, I'm sat right here confused as hell." I admitted.

"Well, we sort of have a proposition for you..." He replied still feeling awkward and tense.

"A proposition?" I repeated.

"You don't have to say yes." Liam interjected. My head swung round to look at him, I couldn't read his face so I wasn't sure where this was going. I swung my attention back to Harry and waited for him to continue.

"Well you're good at art and stuff." Harry responded. "Well great actually." He finished making me blush, he sounded nervous for some reason. "We need someone to design our merchandise and album covers." He hesitantly said. "And, well the boys and I thought you would be the best person for the job." He eventually looked up and pointed his gaze at me. "So, what do you think?" He finally asked.

"That's what you were worried about?" I asked grinning.

"Well, we also wanted you to come and tour with us, in America after Europe." He added, shuffling his feet.

"You do?" I asked startled.

"Yeah, we need help spreading our music out there, you could help us and stuff." He rushed his words.

"I'd love to, but would you boys really want me living on your bus all the time? Won't you want guy time and all that?" I asked looking at each one of them.

"We've already discussed it Delilah, we all want you to come." Liam spoke.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"So is that a yes?" Harry asked nervously. When you're in love you don't second guess your options and your heart always points in one direction.

"When does tour start?" I grinned.