Chapter 47.

Delilah's POV

"Yeah we made it to the airport okay." I replied to my mum who was in panic mode on the other end of the phone as if she didn't trust me. "Don't worry, we're all here." I said whilst doing a head count. "Okay, we're boarding now. Love you, see you in a few weeks." I cut her off before she could say anything, I love her and everything but she was mothering me too much right now.

"Delilah, the plane isn't boarding yet." Jazmine stupidly said, luckily the phone call had already ended.

"Oh, my mistake." I lied but she bought it.

"Can we go to the shops? We wanna get some magazines and sweets." She asked, her and her friends looked at me with their puppy dog eyes.

"Go ahead." I replied waving them off as I sat patiently in the departure lounge reading my book.

"You look familiar." A young boy announced as he sat next to me.

"No I don't." I said my head still inside my book.

"I swear I've seen you before." He said trying to look at my face.

"Nope, I don't live here." I lied but I didn't want any hassle about a certain person who is no longer in my life.

"Didn't you date-"

"No." I cut him off and went to find Jazmine and her friends. "Have you got what you wanted?" I asked as we walked towards the gate area.

"Yeah." She beamed. "Who was that person you were talking to?"

"I have no idea." I admitted.

"He was hot." She gushed, I have to put up with hormonal 15-16 year olds for a few weeks with no parental supervision, was this even allowed? I pondered as I ignored them all contemplating on what he would score on their 'boy chart' as they called it.

"In case of an emergency landing the lights along the floor will lead you to the exits. The exits on the plane can be found here, here and here. Remember that the door closest to you may be behind you." The air stewardess drained on. I heard this information enough times in the past year I could recite it from memory, but I guess they have to do their job.

As soon as we took off I tried going to sleep but it was only the morning, so I had literally just woken up. I turned to see what Jazmine and her 3 friends were doing; they all had their heads glued to their magazines. I could hear them subtly arguing over who would get which picture to stick up on their bedroom walls. I can't complain though, I would be doing the same if it were All Time Low or You Me At Six.

"Why don't you resolve by rock, paper scissors?" I suggested. They didn't seem too impressed and went back to arguing. After hearing the same argument for 10 minutes and receiving dirty looks from the other passengers I decided to rip the troubled magazine out of their hands, only wishing I hadn't. I scanned the page to see what their big deal was about; I gripped the magazine out of anger as I was greeted with a two page spread of Harry's face.

"On second thoughts, have it back." I sighed chucking it back at them, not caring if it ripped. I decided to put my headphones in after that and hopefully ignore them the rest of the flight. I know Jazmine is my cousin and everything but she is extremely annoying, if I wasn't related to her I would stay at least 50 feet away from her at all times. She was the annoying bimbo at the school in which believed everything and anything anyone would say. However when she wasn't around her friends she was a completely different person.

Somehow I managed to fall asleep with the soft tunes of Hey Monday drifting through my ears. I turned the volume down on my iPod whilst I readjusted to being awake, as I awakened I could hear whispering coming from beside me.