Chapter 59.

Chapter 59

Harry's POV

"Niall do you have guitar?"

"No, why?" He asked chewing on what appears to be yet another item of food, this boy never ceases to amaze me.

"We need to go back to the house." I shouted abruptly.

"What?!" Louis asked slamming on the brakes, causing us all to be jolted in our seats, thank god for seatbelts.

"I need Niall's guitar."

"Why?"

"Will you just drive us there?!" I asked getting annoyed.

"I'm going, sheesh." He replied in a pissed off tone.

Delilah's POV

I was at my weakest right now, I could barely even flutter my eyes open. I had been asleep for what feel like an eternity of time, the world passing by my window was now irrelevant to me, it was all ending soon. The end was nigh. Breathing even became a task now, as much as I wanted to just let go right now, it wasn't quite time, there was still an ounce of soul inside of me, waiting to be set free. I wasn't completely aware of my surroundings, I didn't know what day it was, I didn't know what time it was and half the time I wasn't even aware that there was a doctor or nurse present in my room. Of what I could feel of my body I was completely uncomfortable but lacked the energy and enthusiasm to reposition myself.

I had fallen asleep again, the only reason why I knew was I was waking up again. My brain was playing mind games with me, I could hear muffled voices, shuffling of feet and the sliding of the chairs on the floor. It was all in my mind, no-one would come to visit me, maybe this was myself preparing for the end. Maybe these were the voices of the people that would greet me at the so-called 'Golden Gates'. I could hear a soft strumming of a guitar, was this my theme tune as I exited this cruel world? I faintly smiled, hoping this was the end, wishing all the pain would now disappear and I could be at peace.

"Shut the door, turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this even though I try

Hearts beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face."

Why did this song sound so familiar? I was waiting to be presented with the bright white light, which was stereotypical of the next part of life, but it never came. The corners of my lips, which were once pointed upwards, began to falter and slowly faded away.  The voices echoed around what I thought was my head, slowly the realisation was becoming apparent, maybe this wasn't a dream, maybe this wasn't the end. I continued to listen, waiting for the voices to end but they continued, harmonious and pitch perfect. If I was my normal self I would have an idea of what was going but I wasn't me and I was completely confused, and powerless to do anything. I could feel a tingling sensation in my hand, it made me jump but I didn't pull away. From the little I could sense, my hand was being grasped. I was enjoying this moment, I felt wanted.

"You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart