Chapter 39.

Delilah's POV

"Wake up." I whispered into Harry's ear, he merely grunted in response. "C'mon, you need to wake up." I asked him again, he didn't show sign of much movement. "The plane has landed, get your lazy butt up." I said a little louder this time and pulling on his arm, he still didn't budge. "Fine, since you won't wake up I guess I'll just have to go make-out with that guy who was constantly staring at me the whole flight." I said in an up tempo voice.

"You wouldn't." He replied, his eyes darting at me to make sure I wasn't actually going to fulfil my accusation.

"Oh, you're awake." I replied ignoring his remark. "And I was led to believe you were asleep." I joked.

"Do we have to go?" He whined closing his eyes again.

"Uh... yes. Everyone else has left the plane, c'mon, you can sleep in the car." I replied dragging his arm again.

"Fine." He said as he reluctantly got up.

"What took you two so long?" Louis asked raising his eyebrows at us as we walked into the terminal.

"Mr Sleep here refused to move." I stated.

"You mean he wasn't chatting up the air stewardess?" Niall joked, I didn't see the funny side to this and my mood dampened, I didn't want to think of Harry chatting up a wotsit in a red suit.

"Course not, don't need anyone but my baby." Harry said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Thanks." I whispered to Harry so no-one else could hear.

"Well, we should probably get going..." Liam suggested ending the tension between us.

"Yeah, might be a good idea." Zayn joked trying to lighten the air.

"So Delilah, how did you like the paps?" Louis asked walking on my other side.

"They do what they have to do, it's their job, I couldn't care less about them." I admitted.

"You talk so much sense when you're tired." He joked back.

"Eh... I'm not that tired, I slept pretty much the whole flight, and wait a minute are you trying to say I don't speak any sense when I'm awake?" I asked jabbing my elbow into his side.

"I didn't say that."

"You didn't say those exact words, but that's what it defines out to be." I smirked.

"Shut up with your fancy prancy words, I was never good at English." He grinned.

"If I'm right, I don't remember you being great at anything in school." I grinned.

"I would argue back... but I can't." He replied causing us all to laugh.

"You ready everyone?" Liam asked turning around to face us. We were approaching the airport doors and we could already see the fans and paps swarming.

"Harry, I'm gonna head straight to the car and get out of the way." I said before kissing his cheek.

"Are you sure?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, don't worry."

"Okay, be safe." He replied kissing the top of my forehead.

As soon as we got outside a frenzy had started, my hand was ripped away from Harry's and I lost sight of the curly haired boy. I eventually lost sight of the others to and became surrounded, I wasn't completely claustrophobic but being in this tight space with a lot of people did make me breathing heavy.

"DELILAH!"

"OVER HERE!"

"DELILAH, ARE YOU DATING HARRY?!"