Chapter 56.

Delilah's POV

"So... are we going to sit inside this car all day?" I asked aloud, we hadn't spoken or moved in the past 15 minutes, I was totally clueless to where we were but Harry looked like he was waiting for something...or someone.

"Yeah." He replied not paying any attention to what I had just said. "Wait, no." He quickly corrected as he tore his gaze away from the window.

"If we're going to sit here all day I would rather be at the hospital watching day time television." I muffled. Harry chuckled in response.

"You have no patience do you?" He joked.

"My patience ran out when we pulled up here almost an hour ago." I sighed. "I'm going for a walk." I muttered before opening the door.

"No, you can't!" Harry butted in and grabbed my arm pulling me back in the car.

"Harry what are you doing?"

"We have to wait."

"But why?" I asked but he ignored me and checked his phone, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Okay, we can go now." He beamed before exiting the car. "You know I was supposed to open your door for you." He pretended to frown seeing as I was already out the car.

"Where are we?" I asked looking at the strange shape building Harry was leading me towards.

"You've never been here?" He asked shocked at what I was asking.

"I'm pretty sure I'd remember going to a building that looked like a giant golf ball."

"If you think that looks like a golf ball I'm worried at what golf balls you play with." He joked.

"Seriously though, what is this place?" I asked still looking up at it in awe.

"You'll see once we get inside." He smiled, he laced his fingers with mine but I quickly pulled my hand out of his grasp. I didn't feel comfortable enough with him yet to be back to that stage. I noticed he frowned as I clasped my own hands together rather than each other's. We walked up to the entrance of the building which was hidden by a small forest, Harry walked straight in and held the door open for me.

"I can't believe I didn't recognise this place." I gasped as soon as I walked inside.

"So you have been here before?" He asked as he watched as I twirled in a circle looking upwards.

"Only in pictures but I've drawn similar places."

"Are you hungry?" He asked walking into the middle of the room. I followed him and noticed the picnic blanket and basket set up on the floor, there was no chairs in the main area of the observatory so it was the floor or nothing.

"I guess." I mumbled.

"Well I made peanut and jelly sandwiches."

"I suppose one wouldn't hurt." I smiled. I walked over to the picnic area and sat down opposite Harry. I took a bite out of the sandwich and enjoyed the flavours as I swallowed them up.

"I know it's daylight but you can still see stars through the telescope."

"Cool." I replied still swallowing my sandwich. "Is that music I hear?" I asked as I could have sworn I could hear a faint melody.

"It could be." He smirked. I finished my sandwich as I concentrated on the music quietly echoing around. I turned my attention back towards Harry as he moved the picnic basket as side and laid down.

"What are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Join me." He replied ignoring my question.

"What if I don't want to?"