Introduction

Alexander Grand and Nathan O'Railey couldn't be any more different: One is an Omega in his pack, who despises everything about being a werewolf, the other is the future Alpha, deeply rooted in traditions and commited to becoming the best Alpha any pack could wish for.

As the moon goddess would have it, these polar opposites are fated to be soul mates. What will happen when their paths cross, and opposites collide?

-----

Alexander Grand can't stand being part of his pack. It's not that Omegas are treated badly, but the rigid structures of a pack life, and the feeling of being unwanted in his family of warriors turned him into a, quite frankly, loner with a very bad attitude. He's the first to admit he's a real prick most of the time, but he doesn't care. All he wants is to get away from his old life, and now, just turned eighteen, he sees the light at the end of the tunnel: An opportunity to run away. Just his bad luck, that Luna has other plans for him...

Nathan O'Railey returns after five years of learning everything he'll need to know for becoming the next Alpha to his pack, and he's glad to finally be able to settle down where he belongs: In the small town he grew up in, amongst his extended family, the Redwood Pack. Living in the human world for years has turned him into a decent, tolerant guy, and all he needs now is his mate, a Luna to help him guide his pack. Unfortunately, his mate is more than reluctant to accept him...

Add a bunch of enemies, jealousy and two thickheads who can't seem to get along to the mix, and all hell is ready to break loose.

-----

This is a manxman story, and will contain sexual references to mxm relationships, so be warned! If this is not yours, just don't read. Anyone else: Enjoy!