Percy Jackson Primordial god of Powers Swordsmanship Energy and Elements

***Percy***

I am Percy Jackson hero of Olympus, slayer of monsters, apprentince to chaos, and Primordial god. My story as chaos' apprentince began when I lost all of my friends. Including the love of my life Annabeth Chase. It all was because of my half-brother Jake.

One day he showed up at camp followed by the Minotaur. He would have been killed but I was on border potrol and killed it. Later after my dad claimed him he told the story, except he said he killed the Minotaur. While I was a coward, who didnt help. For the few weeks he put everyone under his "spell" and they thought he was the greatest hero in the world.

Soon my only friends were Thailia, Nico, and Annabeth. One day I went down to the beach and saw Jake kissing a blonde girl. When they broke apart I realized that it was Annabeth. When Istepped in to the light she looked at me and said "Oh Percy, I'm glad your here I was about to go dump you."

I looked in to her eyes and thought that I saw a flicker of sadness and love but I must have imagined it. I ran away that night and would have died from and army of hellhounds but suddenly they turned to ash and a man appeared. The man turned out to be Chaos and long story short he askedd me to be his apprentince and commander of his army. I accepted and then he made me a god and we teleported back to chaos planet making two stops in between.

The first stop was in Colorado where the hunters of Artemis were camping. Chaos told me I could recruit people, dead or alive, for his army so I wanted Thailia. The hunters spotted us right away and Artemis bowed. After introductions I asked Thailia and she said yes.

Then we went to Elysium and got Nico Di Angelo (Who was in the Underworld), Luke Castellan, Zoe Nightshade, Bianica Di Angelo, Charles Beckendorf, and Silena Beaugard.

So that is how I ended up here in Chaos' training room slashing training dummies. It has been 5,000 years since I left earth and I am now 10 times as powerful as all the gods combined.

" Hey Hurricane, what are you doing here?" my best friend Nico/ Shadow asked. I looked at him and replied "Practising what does it look like?"

Shadow grinned and said " Chaos wants to see us all in the lunch room." Then he melted in to the shadow. I smiled and did the same. Since I was the primordial god of powers I can use all the powers known of in Greek mythology.

I looked around the lunch table and saw Shaadow holding hands with Sky/ Thailia. They became a couple as soon as Nico figured out that she wasn't a hunter anymore. Next to them was Angel/ Bianca who was smiling at Shadow. Then there was Huntress/ Zoe and after her Smith/ Beckendorf who was holding hands with Beauty/ Silena. I sat between Hero/ Luke and Chaos. Minus Chaos we made up the A-team.

Chaos cleared his throat "Now that Hurricane is here I have an important mission for you." I met his eyes and he dropped his fast. "Where is it?" I asked. He pointed on the table where a map of the galaxies was. The table shows threats that are about to harm any single planet. 

The planet Chaos pointed at was blue and green and the list of threats was, Geia, the Titans, the Giants, and Tartarus. The next mission was on Earth.

AN: I have been addicted to chaos stories lately so I decied to try writing one. I hope you like it and please tell your followers, the people you follow, or even Bob down the road to read it. 

~Dagman