The Greatest Hero Who Ever Lived

***Thailia***

As soon as we appeared on half-blood hill I looked around for my tree. I saw it sstill holding the golden fleece with Pelus the dragon curled up underneath it. Suddenly Chiron gallops towards us. The campers followed and I noticed that none of them were smiling and all of them sometimes glanced at Annabeth.

Annabeth gasped "If you went all around the galaxy have you seen Percy Jackson?" I was disgusted with her, Percy was my cousin and she cheated on him. I was about to say no when Hurricane spoke.

"I saw Perseus Jackson, he was sobbing and jumped in to an active volcano. Right before he jumped he shouted 'How could you Annabeth'. So this Annabeth caused his death with her betrayel." I can't + believe he said that! Annabeth ran to her cabin crying. I was tempted to comfort her.

"Hey, what the Hades was that!" Piper yelled. Percy shrugged, "I was telling the truth." Chiron cleared his throat. "I belive that we should go to the campfire."

Then we followed him.I grabbed Shadow's hand and he kissed my cheek. I smiled and asked Hurricane "What was that?" He didn't look like he regretted it. Shadow stopped smiling "Yeah next time you see her apologize." Hurricane raised his hands in mock surrender.

That made me snap " She was possesed, you have to get over it Kelp Head!" I saw a his eyes and he was ashamed and then he looked behind me and his eyes widened. I gasped when I realized that all of the campers were around us, and I had called him by his old nickname.

Suddenly Annabeth jumped up and tore of his hood. She stumbled back "P-Percy?" He looked beyond mad.

***Percy***

I was completely, udderly mad. Why did Sky call me kelp head. Then when Annabeth took off my hood I lost it. "Yes I'm back, I was planning not to reveal myself but thanks to Thalia I geuss you knew it was me." I smirked when I said Thalia and then I ripped off her hood and Nico's.

Thalia gave me her death glare. Suddenly with a flash the Olympians were in front of us. Posiedon ran to me "Son I am so sorry for neglecting you when you needed me, please forgive me!" He was basically pleading for my forgiveness so I nodded and hugged him. He seemed to be getting younger by the second.

Then he walked away with the other Olympians. Before they flashed out Athena said "We believe the army won't be here till tommorrow so you should celebrate for the fates have brought our hero back!" Everyone cheered and it took me a while to realize she was talking about me.

"Well Chaos said he built us a cabin by the lake so we will be going to bed." Chiron nodded his head "Welcome back Perseus." As my squad walked through the campers I heard people whispering about the greatest hero who ever lived returning. I really hope they aren't talking about me.

When we made it down to the lake I saw a statue standing in the middle on top of the water. I gasped because it was me holding riptide. Before Nico could comment I heard the conch horn being blown three times. That means the camp is under attack. So much for tommorrow. Then we ran towards the explosions.

Did you like it comment and tell me if you did. I'm fine with critizinm but please comment. I am waiting for at least 3 comments til I update so even if you just say that you are reading it I'm fine. I'm dedicating it to fanoftheWrittenart because of your nice comments and because you commented. So remember read and review.

~Dagman