You call this an Army?

I do not own any of these characters all rights go to Rick Riordan!

***Percy***

With all the explosions my team thought there must be at least 1 million monsters. Then Annabeth ran up, she looked so pretty, no! Don't think like that Percy, you don't know if she really was possesed. Usually when you are possesed a part of the person who posesses you, stays in you. I would have to ask Silena to charmspeak Annabeth's possesser in to speaking.

"Perce?" I looked and saw Annabeth snapping her fingers in front of me. "What?" She giggled "I have been trying to talk to you for 5 minutes. I blushed and she turned serious. "We need help." When she led us to the battle I started cracking up.

The campers look at me and frown while my team snickers. "You call that an Army?" I said. She nodded and said "There are 2000 monsters down there."

I draw riptide and tell her to keep the campers back. She looks shoked but does what I asked. Then I charge. Leading the army was Hyperion. Good thing I knew how to get rid of him. I walked up to him and said "Nice weather we're having, I bet that maple tree (AN: if you get the maple tree refrence comment about it and first one gets dedication) is going to be growing." He growled and charged lighting himself on fire. I laughed and looked him straight in the eyes. As he drew close to me I swung riptide and he barely dodged. Then as I rolled out of the way of his sword I concentrated on the water molecules in the air and made them compact in to water.The water filled me with strength and I attacked cutting him with every blow.

Finnally I stepped back andstarted chanting in greek,

" Eternally suffering you deserve, blown apart by my words. On my comand your energy leaves you, and you becomescattered. Unable to reform and suffering for all eternity. Energy of Hyperion the Titan, disperse!" (Everything in italic is greek)

Being the primordial god of energy I have the power to destroy every bit of energy a primordial, titan, or god has. Thus sentencing them to eternal pain. I turn to the army and charge. Everything in my path turns to dustand in 2minutes I defeated all of them.

I walk up Half-Blood Hilland the campers are staring at me astonished. "Stop looking at me I don't like attention!" Then I march of to see the statue on the lake. I walk on top of the water towardsit and see that it is me. The plaque reads,

Perseus Achilles Jackson

Finder of Zeus' Master Bolt, Retriever of the Golden Fleece,taker of the sky,traveler through the labryinth, taker of the Curse of Achilles, defeater of the Titan Kronos, Surviver of Tartarus, one of the Seven,  Defeater of Geae, and the Greatest Demigod whoever Lived.

He saved all of us mutiple times and we treated him like garbage and threw him out.

After I read that I ran in to my room and went to sleep. Thinking about my life.

******************************************************************************************************************

HI! Well you saw my question for dedication so please try and answer it. I also need you guys to do something for me. Please comment I see a lot of reads but I'm not getting any comments execpt for maybe 3 a chapter. Thank you FanofTheWrittenArt beecause you have commented every single time. I really apreciate feedback because I know I'm not a very good writer and I want to improove. So please tell me how you like it.

~Dagman