Chapter 7

Annabeth
I was talking to Chiron about the war when Bianca, Luke, And Zoe ran up. "Help! Percy is gone!" Luke screamed.
I jump up, and Luke tells us the story. I can't believe Percy is back there, and he doesn't know about the new enemy.
"Is it possible Jack might have led Percy into a trap?" I ask. They start laughing hysterically and shaking their heads no.
"Jack would rather die then betray a friend." He sounds like Percy.
Chiron speaks up, "This terrible news considering the news we have just heard."
The warriors looked confused, I guess they didn't hear. "What news?" Zoe asked.
"There's a new enemy joining the battle.
Jack
"Nooooo!!!" I scream waving my fists in the air.
"Hahaha, rock beats scissors!" Percy yelled. I grumble about how he cheated. The fall down to Tartarus is really boring. We been playing games as we were falling, Hide and seek, Patty cake, simon says, and even I spy.
"So how should we cushion our fall?" Percy asks. I open my mouth to answer when I see the ground approaching.
"Improvise!"
Percy has it easy he uses the wind to fall slowly, but I have to be more creative. By creative I mean screaming and cursing until I remember I can use the winds too.
When we touch down I look at Percy and say, "So as I was saying earlier I think that it isn't Gaea or Kronos. I think we have a new enemy."
Percy looks at me in shock. "But we've seen signs of them using their powers, and no monster in Greek mythology can copy powers."
"Think about Luke, Percy. He was made in to a villain and he gained powers from the evil. Medusa did too. Monsters aren't born their made." He shakes his head, and we start walking through Hell. I give him a while to think while I think as well. This is my 10 time in Tartarus so I'm not that worried about getting out. The truth is I didn't tell Percy everything. I heard about two powerful demigods being lord Shade's path to power. Shade is the name of our enemy. He somehow gained the power to use the power of anyone he is fighting, if he defeats them he keeps the powers. He is also the as sneaky as a Nobody, capital "n".
I didn't tell Percy because I'm worried he would try to give Shade his powers. The last thing we need is Shade to have the powers of Percy.
I get sucked out of my daydream when 2 large figures and something that looks like a giant cat approach. Percy and I pull out our swords and stand ready. Then they step in the light and I see a Titan in a janitor's uniform.
*************************************
Author's note:
So here is the update first person to say who the figures are gets dedication.
~catholickid17