First Encounter

After my almighty scream my mother decided that it would be best to kick me out of the castle for my non-princess behavior.

I sat on the bench with a gloomy look on my face.

"Whatcha doin' princess?" 

I looked behind me to come face to face with my best friend Alya. "Getting punished, what else."

"What did you do now?" She asked clearly not shocked. "It must have been serious or else you wouldn't be kicked out."

"It's really not that serious to shriek." I exclaimed and Alya facepalmed at that.

"What was it that made you shriek?" She asked. "a cockroach?'

I rolled my eyes. "I am getting married.."

"Say what?" She yelped with wide eyes.

"You heard right, I am getting married." I sighed.

"Who's that unlucky person?" She asked.

I shrugged, as I was about to answer someone called for her and so she had to leave.

A few minutes passed as I was doing absolutely nothing. I watched the same flowers I always saw from my room around me, that's when my eyes caught sight of a rabbit. A smile crept on my face as I stood up and went towards it but the rabbit started jumping away leading me to follow it into the forest. A sudden thought popped in my head.

 'You should never get out of the castle and if an event leads you to leave one day then make sure not to go too close to the forest.'  

Why did my dad put that rule? Was it because I'm a princess? or something dangerous within the forest?

When my thoughts cleared out I realized that I lost sight of the rabbit and I was in a different side of the forest. It seemed kind of dark, unlike the part I was in not too long ago. I kept on walking until I saw an animal laying on the floor with blood all around it. I wanted to help it but I realized I was too late. A scream threatened to leave but my voice wouldn't come out. I walked backwards when I crashed into something.

I was too scared to look back as I figured it would be a person and I was sure when I heard it speak. "Looks like another meal for me popped out of nowhere."

I dashed for a run but was caught easily. I started kicking and shouting for a passing by person to come and save me but no one seemed to be around. I could feel the person's nails dig deep within my arms and when I was about to give up a blonde guy appeared. 

He snatched my arms from the other person and ordered him to go. The attacker looked petrified and a made a run for it. When I looked up I saw green eyes looking down at me. " Thank you so much Sir." 

I anticipated his reply as I wanted to hear that sweet voice when I heard him sigh."Tch, weakling."

He walked away as I looked at his back with a disappointed look."And to think that I thought he'd be kind.Turns out I'm wrong."

I started to walk back to the place I came from to notice that I was still lost. I was about to cry when I heard the same person speak. "Go opposite of the direction I'm going."

I stood shocked for awhile and smiled to myself as I thought. 

'Well it doesn't seem that he's that bad as he helped me after all. I shouldn't be mad anymore since I'm sure I won't be seeing him again'

I kept on walking until I saw my garden and my mom looking around for me. When she saw me she let out a sigh of relief. 

"Where did you go?" She asked.

"It does not matter mother, I accept the marriage." I smiled.

She blinked and then asked. "What changed your mind sweetie?"

"A matter of life and death."

 I honestly feel like the edited version of this story is way better than the first one, I hope you think so too.

Please tell me what you think.