Regret

Marinette was feeling guilty. She never meant for it to end this way. She didn't know what got into her that made her get so mad and shout out everything she has been holding back. Sure Chloe was getting on her nerves but Marinette was more mature than that.

"It's not like I can freely come and go you know!" She sighed.

She was deep in thought when the door opened and Chloe walked back in. "You should have never come here. You don't belong here. It was never your place and never will be." She smirked.

"I'm not in the mood to hold a conversation with you, go away!" Marinette turned towards her.

"What? Do you think you're like the owner of this room?" Chloe laughed. "It's Adrien's and only his. Don't tell me what to do."

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE?" Marinette shouted angrily.

"Why should I leave? If someone should leave that would be you; didn't you hear Adrien?" She smirked.

Marinette huffed and went straight towards the door and before walking out she said. "It's not like I have to listen to everything he says. And besides if someone has to leave that would be the nuisance that has come into our house and that definitely is not me. After all, I am his wife wether he likes it or not!"

At that point, Marinette was definitely sure that what she left inside the room was not a human being but a monster in disguise since the heard screams were not of a person's.

She walked into the kitchen and found Alya sitting and talking to Nino. "Hey." She said sadly.

"Hello there, Princess." Nino greeted while Alya waved.

"What's up? Heard a fight happened between you and the prince." Alya said.

Marinette nodded.

"Don't mind him, he's always cranky and immediately regrets it. He'll probably apologize in no time." Nino tried to reassure her.

"I should be the one apologizing." Marinette said with tearful eyes. "I shouldn't have made him choose between me and his childhood friend. It was very immature of me."

"Wait, you made him choose? And he chose her didn't he?" Alya asked sure of the answer.

Marinette nodded again. "I don't blame him, if I was in his shoes I would've done the same thing."

"Still, he knows Chloe better than anyone and what she does to the people she hates. He shouldn't have done that." Nino shook his head disapprovingly. "I'll go talk to him."

"It's alright! I'm not mad at him just disappointed." She said. "I thought we were getting closer but I guess I was wrong. I still don't know many sides of him."

"You have time to learn. You just recently got to know him you have the whole future ahead of you don't rush it you will definitely get to know him better; even better than Chloe and he himself."

Marinette nodded once again as Nino excused himself to go.

Meanwhile with Adrien, he was feeling mad. Mad at himself for being stupid enough to let his emotions take control over him and end up hurting the people he cares about.

'Why can't I control my temper?' He thought angrily. 'It always hurts the people I care about.'

Deep down he know that Marinette didn't mean any harm and he was annoyed by the way he spoke to her and the look she had on her face of disappointment. The thought of her leaving him made him regret all his previous actions. Why? He himself didn't know that.

'She's not the same, she won't do what they did. I should trust her but trusting people really is hard.' He sadly sighed.

Surprised there's another chapter?
It's all thanks to your lovely comments on the last chapter.

Hope you like it!