Unexpected guest

The next day came by so fast without Marinette realizing it. After the chat with Adrien Marinette headed towards their room and spent the entire day just sitting doing absolutely nothing.

Marinette was sitting in her shared room and was reading a book when Alya walked in and told her.

"You won't believe who dropped by."

"Who?" She asked.

"Someone you truly love and who happens to be your favorite person." She smirked.

"Oh please don't tell me it's......" she started but didn't want to mention the name.

"Yup, Chloe your most beloved person." She sighed.

"Oh no, why is she here? Like alright I know she lives here and all; not that I know her personally but I can imagine why she's here and what she will do."Marinette groaned. "And she chose the worst time to come by."

"I know right, like why did it have to be when Prince Adrien is not here." Alya wondered.

"She might have known that he won't be here so she decided to come and check his 'wife' since she's his childhood friend." Marinette explained.

"I heard some rumors running around the palace." Alya told Marinette.

"What kind of rumors?" She asked.

"That Chloe and Adrien where to be married ever since they were kids but apparently since things have gone way out of hand they had to break the engagement and get you married to him instead." Alya explained.

"Really? Why haven't I heard of this before?" She asked herself.

"That I'm not sure of Mari." She answered.

A knock interrupted their conversation and a maid walked in. "Princess Marinette, you have a visitor."

"Oh alright, thanks I'll get ready and come down in a bit." She told the maid.

The maid bowed and walked out while Marinette was getting ready to meet the person she never wanted to meet.

She walked down the stairs and headed towards the living room but found no one there. "Where is the guest?" She asked acting as if didn't know who the guest was.

"She's waiting for you in the garden, princess." Replied a butler. She thanked him and walked towards the garden.

What she saw surprised her, the noble infront of her was a beauty. She never thought that she would be as gorgeous as she looks since she heard lots of mean comments about her but what shocked her even more was the fact that she was looking at the flowers with love and proudness.

'As far as I know she came here looking all mad could I have heard wrong?' She wondered.

"Greetings, Lady Chloe it's my pleasure to meet you." Marinette greeted.

Chloe looked towards her and at that moment the smile that she had on was broken down and instead a frown was put on instead. But when she noticed the audience around them she immediately put on a fake smile. "Hello Princess, it's nice to finally meet you."

'So she's two-faced, no wonder she's Adrien's friend.'

"The feeling is mutual." Marinette smiled.

"Anyway, how have you been? I hope my Adrikins haven't annoyed you much." She smirked.

"Not at all my husband has been the sweetest husband ever." She sent a smirk back.

She saw her face change expressions for a second but she immediately put on her usual face. "I see, well Adrien is a sweetheart although he might be very overprotective at times."

"Oh I know that very well." Marinette said. "Afterall I'm his wife who should be the one who knows him best."

"Ugh... I can't stand this you know him best? I was the one who was with him all his life and now you're here and you know everything about him? You weren't even there on his hardest days and now you come and act as if you know him better than me?" Chloe shouted which surprised Marinette.

She was at shock and felt guilty but that all ended when Adrien walked in. "Stop that Chloe that was all in the past."

"But Adrikins." She said.

He sent her a glare and went back inside. Marinette could see that Chloe was about to cry and decided to leave her alone and go inside to check with Adrien if everything is fine.

There you go all, since I had nothing to do today I decided to write a new chapter and then immediately published it. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.