Sleepover?

Before I start this, I would like to wish you all a happy new year!
Yeah I know I'm late and all but hope you like this chapter!
Be excited y'all I'm gonna update the next chapter later today!

The entire ride home none of them spoke except for Chloe who was talking about the clothes she got and how good they looked on her and if it were worn by other people none of them would've pulled the look except for her.

Adrien was focused on nothing in particular ignoring Chloe while Marinette was looking through the things she got for Alya also ignoring the existence of the annoying person.

When they reached the castle they immediately headed for their rooms because of exhaustion. Adrien wasn't very used to going out and walking for a long time while Marinette she was exhausted because of all the fun she had.

As they were getting ready to sleep a knock was heard on their door, being surprised they simultaneously looked at each other and then at the door. They didn't expect anyone would knock at that time of the night when they're supposed to be sleeping.

Adrien took the initiative and opened the door to find Chloe in her Pajamas and holding a pillow.

"Hey, I hope I'm not bothering you but may I stay the night with you?" She asked shyly.

"Uhm....sure? But why? Is something wrong?" Adrien asked worriedly.

"Ahhhhhh there's a.... uhm..... a cockroach in my room a huge one and I'm so scared to sleep there." She said.

Marinette rolled her eye. 'What an excuse'

Adrien not used to that kind of answer or the behavior of someone knocking his door at night and asking to stay the night with them immediately nodded and told her to come in.

"So..how are we supposed to sleep?" Marinette asked.

"You ladies can get the bed I'll sleep on the sofa." He said as he took his pillow and threw it onto the sofa and went to the dresser to get an extra blanket.

"What a gentleman!" Marinette said with a smirk.

Adrien sent her a glare and went back to fixing his 'bed' before throwing himself and making himself comfortable.

Marinette looked at Chloe who looked at her and then rolled her eyes and took a side of the bed while Marinette went to the other.

"Just so you know, I really don't like you!" Chloe said.

"Oh really? Thank god! The feeling's mutual." Marinette said as she turned away from her. "Oh and just to let you know, I really don't like people that move a lot and kick around so please refrain from doing that!"

"What? Who said I move around? What a lie. Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" Chloe said as she headed to sleep or to be precise she tried to go to sleep.

Marinette woke up at the middle of the night when she was getting kicked and she ended up on the floor. She stood up angrily and pushed Chloe who ended up on her side of the bed and went to bed.

Due to the kicks and movements the entire night, Marinette couldn't sleep well. The first one to wake up was the one who got the best sleep, Adrien. He decided to leave the girls and go for a run. The next was Chloe who woke up feeling extremely good from her good sleep and she decided to go get dressed and do what she had to do. The last one to wake up was none other Marinette who ended up waking up by Alya coming to wake her up for breakfast.

"You're still asleep?" She asked.

"What do you think?" Marinette rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Didn't get a good sleep?" She asked which Marinette grunted and shook her head.

"The worst!" She said.

"Get ready everyone's waiting for you." She gently touched her friend's shoulder giving her a small smile and walked out of the room.

"What a night that was! Totally the best!" Marinette sighed.