visits and hatred

The next day wasn't as good as Marinette hoped it would be because a certain someone she detested decided to enlighten her with their presence. Her friends decided to come and visit her since she has finally decided to come back home and they also wanted to meet her husband.

She didn't have any problem with Alex, Rose, Juleka or even the guys Kim, max and Nathaniel but her main concern was none other than Lila. The one person she hoped she'd NEVER meet again.

"So, how have you been Mari?" Rose asked sweetly.

"I've been well, you know learning to get used to my new surroundings and all!"Marinette replied back.

"Yeah, she's been through a lot already and it hasn't been very long since she got married." Alya sighed.

"Aww, poor Mari!" Lila smirked as Marinette rolled her eyes. "Speaking of husband, where is that husband of yours?"

"Well, he's probably still sleeping since he rarely wakes up early." Marinette replied.

"What a shame!" Lila said.

The rest of the conversation was about how her friends spent their time without hanging out with her and they remembered all the fun memories they had until someone decided to wake up and come down to them.

"Here's the hubby!" Alex smiled at Marinette.

Marinette looked at the now surprised Adrien who was looking at all the new faces around him.

"Am I still dreaming or something or did the amount of people in the house double?"He blinked.

"No honey, it's as you see! my friends have come to welcome us." Marinette said.

He nodded and walked towards the empty seat next to Marinette and he sat next to her.

"Hello, I'm Adrien. I'm sure all of you know me." He said.

They nodded and all of a sudden it was extremely quiet. None of them spoke a word to the point where the clock ticking was loud for everyone.

The silence didn't last for long because Lila took the initiative to walk from her place and take the empty seat right next to Adrien. "So, how did Marinette get herself a hot guy like you?" She flirted.

Adrien at that point was freaked out. He never thought a person would look so terrifying up close with Make up. He looked at Marinette and begged her to save him. She giggled at that and decided to give him a hand after all she herself didn't quite like Lila.

Marinette hugged Adrien and laid her head on his arm and said. "It should be how he found someone as awesome as me."

"Yeah, she's the best!" Adrien said hoping that the person next to him would pull her head away from him.

"Aww, that's so cute! I wish I get someone like you." She said.

"Too late! there's only one person who's like me and that's me alone!" He said.

"Mari, you're so lucky to have a guy as him. He didn't even flirt back with Lila. I like him!" Juleka said.

"You got yourself a good one girl!" Alya smiled.

Everything went on greatly since Lila decided to leave since she had some other plans. Adrien and Marinette were walking back to their room when Adrien told her something which made her burst into a fit of laughter.

"Please don't EVER learn that girl Lulu was her name's make up because it's a horror movie. I have never seen anyone put that much make up and look like a monster! oh and if you ever invite her again make sure to tell me so that I don't walk down again until she leaves."

"Alright! will do that then." She said as she stopped herself from the laughter.

HERE YOU GO!

Hope you like this chapter and have a nice day!