Truce?

Please make sure to read the below part written in bold.

Marinette was walking angrily through the halls inside the palace as she passed by some maids and butlers giving her rude glares.

As she reached her and Adrien's room she opened the door and was about to smack the door shut but then Alya stopped her.

"Hey, I know you're mad and all but calm down." She said with worry written all over her face.

"How can I? I'm sure that idiotic husband of mine was the main culprit." She angrily said.

"So what? Did you really not expect that from him? He could've done something way worse but thankfully he decided to go with something this simple." Alya exclaimed.

"Simple? Alya I embarrassed myself infront of the Queen, I brought shame upon my family who raised me to be a person with manners but that all ended in less than 24 hours." She cried.

"Mariiii don't cry." Alya have her a hug.

"I'm alright, I'm getting emotional these days because I don't feel like I am home." She calmed herself down as she was about to say something but then got interrupted by a certain someone.

"Look what we have here, a crying princess." Laughed no other than Adrien. "Why the tears honey? Did you have a nightmare?"

Marinette rolled her eyes as she walked up to him and threw the pillow she was holding towards him but how sad that sadistic vampire had fast movements and caught it in matter of seconds.

She sighed and decided to make a run for it but once again she forgot the fact that he was faster than her and she got caught.

"Not so fast wifey, where do you think you're going leaving your beloved husband behind?" He smirked.

"As far as I know I don't have a beloved husband but I have a devilish one." She pushed him away and started to walk out of the room.

"Look at her walking around as she likes as if she didn't do anything wrong." One of the maids said.

"Does she think that she owns this place?" Another said.

"What to expect from a woman from the human clan." And so on was heard.

"Can you mind your own business? Don't you have any work to do? Is that why you always seem to be free doing nothing but gossiping whenever I walk by?" Marinette Shouted.

"Uhhh.... sorry Princess Marinette." They apologized as they went back to what they were doing.

She went to the garden and sat down on a bench.

"How beautiful." She looked around at the colorful flowers. "I feel sad for you little things, you had to grow up in this side of the world where it's so dark."

"Dark side? As if your side isn't dark at all." Came the voice of the last person she wanted to talk to.

"Why did you follow me?" She sighed as she was getting annoyed.

"Aren't the flowers pretty." He exclaimed with a gentle smile she has never seen on his face.

"Truly, it looks like someone takes care of them well." She said.

He had a sad look on his face as he explained to her. "My mom was the one who planted every single flower with the help of some maids and she was the one who took care of them up till 2 years ago."

"What happened 2 years ago?" She asked eager to know.

"That will be another story for another day my dear wife." He stood up and extended his hand for Marinette to take. "Let's head inside for now I apologize for my childish trick and I won't do it again."

She accepted his offered hand and stood up as she later on let go and walked forward. "I don't usually accept apologizes easily but just this once I will." She gave him a smile as she walked in.

Yo, how is it going y'all?

I know, I know it's been toooooooo long since I last updated. Please excuse me and I genuinely apologize for the long wait. Once again I'll try to as much as possible try to update frequently. Hope you enjoy this chapter and have a good day/night.

I was wondering if I did a Q&A would you all be interested in asking some questions? If so please comment below and I'll try to do it in a few days.