Chapter 14

Sarah POV

Nathan looked so different older more mature but I liked it.

He was cuddling me every since what I said to Claire I didn't mean to say what I said but she was huge an I was futher along then she was.

I suspected she was having twins.

I'm guessing she doesnt know.

I'm still upset though.

Nathan had left me and now I'm back and I'm just not feeling right.

Something is missing a part of me is not here anymore and I think it's because we are breaking.

Don't get me wrong I still love him I always will I mean were mates and that means that we are that other half to the others soul that we are not full without our soulmates. Mates are rarely ever rejected since mates are so hard to find.

But there is sometime's a time that a mate is rejected but if that does happen both mates go crazy from not being with one another and they kill them selves.

But that hasn't happened in over 150 years.

Not that I have heard of anyway.

A/N

So sorry I haven't updated sooner I have been in an out of hospital but do not fear Im going to update more as soon as possible because my dad really needs me at the moment so I have decided to stick around.

I just want to say I don't really like this chapter but whatever.

Dont forget to:

Fan

Vote

Comment

Love you guys see you soon.

xx

Phoenix <3 :) xxx