[3] ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss

•Thank you all so much for all the comments, votes and reading lists you've added my book to!•

He always feels like

he's waiting

for something

that'll never happen.

The black haired skater dawdled in the locker rooms while waiting for his turn to come

The black haired skater dawdled in the locker rooms while waiting for his turn to come. He was in group 2 and after Michelle Crispino finished his skate, it would be hid turn to show all of Moscow what he had.

Well, Yuuri tried at least to feel confident about his turn. He observed the others seated in the room just like he was and lost any kind of courage he had left in him to go out and skate.

JJ and Yurio, both of the most talented skater's there would be on the ice.

I'm done with this one, for sure!

Staying positive for Yuuri was becoming hard, like he was just starting to walk, he needed time to get used to the feeling of true happiness again.

But that was the thing.

Yuuri was already happy.

It was hard for the skater to realise until now, but he knows that deep down, there is something that keeps his passion burning.

At least, someone that makes him sant to jump out of bed every morning and continue the career he once decided to let go of.

Viktor Nikiforov was the one person Yuuri felt close to, someone he could trust and share memories with.

Since the day Victor showed up at the Hasetsu Hotsprings, Yuuri's life had become a tad more beautiful than what it used to be.

But it's also shattering and breaking, the way Yuuri feels about his heart.

"Group 2, you're up!" Someone called from the curtain of the locker rooms, the overwhelming light of the stadium shone into the semi-dark room like a blade of fire.

Yuuri rose from his seat and walked out of the room, taking in a deep breath and puffing his chest out to look confident for the swarm of cameras heading their way.

First thing he did was move away from the rest of the skaters and walk over to the place where Victor was being interviewed.

"And in what way would you describe the relationship you have woth your student, Yuuri Katsuki?" The reporter asked, causing Yuuri to stop dead in his tracks and take a few backwards steps to avoid it.