[14] sɪɢɴs ᴏғ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ

"Why do you

exist?

If only to bring misery

to all the rest?"

So, the pork cutlet bowl's retiring? Yuri Plisetsky thought to himself as he approached the entrance to the skating rink where his new-found friend Otabek Altin was performing

Victor had rushed up to them as they were walking down the hall as if the plague had struck the skaters, and it pissed Coach Yakov off when he'd heard what Victor had to say.

The silver-haired baka was panting and out of breath before he stood up straight, raised a finger in pride and announced to everyone, "I'm coming back next season, you're welcome for the blessi-"

"WHAT?" Coach Yakov exclaimed in pure anger at his former student, catching the attention of most of the people walking past them, "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE FOR A GOOD 9 MONTHS AND COME BACK LIKE NOTHING- MMPH!" His sentence was cut short by a playful shove to the face.

"Old man, calm down," Yuri stated as he removed his hand from his coach's face and walked up to Victor with a stern look, his earphones in his pockets as well as his hands, "Does this mean..." He started as his shocked emotion made him realise, "Pork Cutlet Bowl's retiring?"

A simple nod from his inspiration was all it took to shatter the teenage skater into a million shades of anger.

Without any more exchange of words, Yuri walks the rest of the way towards the double doors. With the sole of his foot, Yuri shoves it open and walks into the stadium where a few pairs of eyes had noticed his dramatic entrance.

As the teenager looked around the seats, he saw almost all of Russia in one-half of the stadium, cheering for Yuri Plisetsky. As said teenager smiled to himself at the view, his eyes darted from seat to seat, looking for one person.

Soon enough, on the last row of the stadium in the section most empty, he saw Yuuri Katsuki standing there, a glum look on his face as he waiting for his all time rival's skate to begin.

Even though he was some way away, Yuri could see that the Japanese male was in a disheartened state. All of a sudden, the Russian teenager had a recollection of what Victor said about the male retiring, and his anger for him had only bubbled more.

If the Pork Cutlet Bowl thinks he can win on my turf for the sake of quitting after, he's got it all wrong, Yuri thinks to himself, His frown softens though when he sees that Otabek's last jump had landed beautifully.