[5] ɢʟᴀss ʜᴀʟғ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.1

Right when you thought

everything

was going alright.

Victor sounded drunk as Yuuri pulled him through the hallways by the wrist, and received more weird looks and giggles from the people the walked passed

"Ah, Victor!" Yuuri exclaimed as the silver-haired skater yanked at Yuuri's wrist, giving the younger male a seductive smile, "Are you feeling okay?" Yuuri asked with a bit of a worried look.

With his smooth motions, Victor had Yuuri in his embrace, one arm around his hip and the other tilting his chin up, the light glinting off Yuuri's dark eyes, "Victor..."

As Victor tipped Yuuri's chin up a little more, Yuuri winces and he feels sweat trickle down his forehead. Victor's thumb then reaches up to Yuuri's bottom lip and pulls it down, tugging on it and causing Yuuri to wince a little.

"Yuuri, can we do it again~?" The Russian skater asks childishly as his tongue roams over his own lips, causing Yuuri to gulp.

Victor's eyebrows rise as Yuuri's hand reaches up to his own and grips it, pulling it away from his chin and holds him by the shoulders at arm's length, "No, Victor." Yuuri states sternly.

Before the Japanese skater knew it, Victor was pouting and had his two hands clasped together, his blue eyes wide and watering, "Yuuri~" He starts, but his sentence is cut short by the sound of a phone ringing.

Victor stands up straight with a serious look on his face as Yuuri's face goes beet red, "I'm so sorry!" He exclaims, bowing in apology, "I..." He goes on, earning a closed-eye smile from Victor.

"Take it," Victor says, giggling a little as he walks up to Yuuri and places a delicate kiss to his forehead, earning a deeper shade of red, (if that was possible here), on Yuuri's face.

The younger male gasps and his eyes go wide before bowing again, "Thank you, Victor!"

Yuuri looks at the caller ID and has a confused look on his face, "It's... Mari..." He faintly says to himself before answering, "Hello?"

"Oh, Yuuri? Sorry to bother you during an event," Mari, Yuuri's older sister starts.

"No, it's alright, what's the matter?" Yuuri asks, looking towards Victor to see a confused face and a signal asking what was happening, and Yuuri replies with a shrug and a look just as confused as Victor's.

"Well, Maccachin stole some buns, and they got stuck in his throat. We're at the vet right now..." Mari pauses and Yuuri hears a bit of a wince from her line of the call, "...but we're not sure he'll make it..."

The Japanese skater's eyes were wider than basketballs at that point, his mouth open in shock and horror. Victor notices this look and holds Yuuri's shoulder gently, "Yuuri...?"

"Sorry, what do you want us to do, Yuuri?" Mari breaks the silence of the call as memories of Yuuri's late poodle, Viktor, flooded into his mind. Yuuri clenches his fist and closes his eyes, forcing the tears to stay back.

With all the courage he had, he stayed calm, "Victor!" Yuuri exclaims, grabbing the older male's attention.

"Yes, Yuuri?" Victor replies, confused and worried all the same. Then, as Yuuri spoke, Victor's eyes widened in shock, almost too sad to reply to the black haired skater.

"Go back to Japan right now."

Victor's in Japan right now

Victor's in Japan right now... Yuuri thought to himself as he stood proudly for the reporters for the morning Press as they brought him question after question.

"Yuuri Katsuki, it didn't look like you exchanged any words of advice from your temporary coach, Yakov, at this morning's practise," The brown, frizzy haired reporter asked, looking a bit tired and uninterested in the interview as the lights flashed in Yuuri's face.

Yuuri smiles joyfully as he replies, "I'm fine!" He exclaims, gracefully placing his hands on his hips and flips his hair to the side like Victor usually did, "I'll just do what I've always done in practise with Victor." He finishes, answering almost as if it were obvious.

More reporters and interviewers piled in at the sudden sight of Yuuri's confidence, from the tone of his voice to the attitude of his body language.

Yuuri ignores the rest of the questions as the announcer notifies the beginning of the competition, and starts to walk to the entrance of the skating rink.

~

"The Rostlecom Cup, the last event in the Grand Prix Series!" The announcer exclaims as the group of skaters assemble in the hallways, preparing for the next round of the Grand Prix Finals.

"Group Two is finally about to start in the Men's Singles Free Skate!"

The crowd goes wild with the announcement as the see all the skaters come out to the off-sides, and the lights shine like diamonds as the cameras are set up around the rink.

Yuuri begins stretching beside Coach Yakov and Yuri Plisetsky, they pay no mind to him, and he didn't mind that, I'll do this... For Victor!

Yuuri was set on victory for one of the last rounds of the Rostlecom Cup, which determined who got into the Finals. Yuuri was set on being one of the six to qualify, and he felt a sudden rush of adrenaline when the thought crossed his mind.

Yuuri silences his thoughts as the crowd does too, and the announcer begins to speak, "Group Two's first competitor, currently in sixth place is the Czech Republic's Emil Nekola, age 19!" the crowd roars with cheers as the confident blonde skates to the middle of the ice.

Yuuri watches as Emil begins his skate, and everyone silences as the futuristic music begins to play.

"He's planned four quads, a superhuman feat for his theme. Cyberpunk: I've Ceased To Be Human." Emil skates and lands a quadruple salchow as the announcer mentions the quads, and lands it perfectly.

The crowd goes wild, and Yuuri begins to reconsider if he'll be able to manage to qualify for the Finals.

It's all for Victor...

7/01/2017