[10] ᴇxʜɪʟɪʀᴀᴛᴇ

Hold my hand,

and don't let go.

If you do,

I may never find it again.

Yuuri Katsuki gripped onto Victor's arm to brace his stance as he clipped off the blades of his skates and drew out a heavy breath while doing so

As the model coach he wanted to be, Victor supported his student while he stood unbalanced, "Yuuri, is there anything you want to do now?" Said male looked up at him and gave him a childish look of displeasure.

"You trying to act like my mum or something?" The Japanese skater asked, giving Victor a cheeky smile while nuzzling his nose to the others for a moment's time that made Victor's heart leap out of his chest.

A coat of red covered the Russian male's face and a very over-joyous smile from the simple action Yuuri had made right before he went back to his sentence, "Is there anything you think I should do, Victor?"

Still blushing like mad, Victor thinks with his fingers stroking his chin as if it were an imaginary beard, then answers with a reasonable answer, "I recommend you get a good night's rest before tomorrow's short program-"

"Victor, it's my first time in Barcelona, I'm sure you've got a better plan than that~!" Yuuri exclaims as he comes face to face with the silver haired male, giving a closed-eyed grin like an idiot.

Victor is awestruck by Yuuri. It was as if a light had suddenly shone on the younger male, making his smile angelic and the tint on his cheeks a deeper shade of red. His eyes dart to Yuuri's plump, pink lips and began to lean in as if drawn to them.

Before he could, though, Yuuri's hazel brown eyes flutter open and look into the pair of ocean blue eyes Victor had dared to keep open. His heart thumps quickly as he slowly pulls back from Yuuri's lips, trying to not make anything obvious.

The Japanese male had finished with his skates and raised an eyebrow at Victor, who was still gripping onto him tightly, as if he were made of fragile glass, "I'd actually like to go sightseeing." He says, looking away blushing and smiling shyly.

Gaining his composure, Victor lets out a light laugh that catches Yuuri's attention. With his non-occupant hand, he takes Yuuri's chin into his palm and turns his face to face his own.

Victor smiles a warm smile and flicks his hair to the side before staring back at Yuuri who's lips were slightly parted and his eyes were widened in shock. Victor smirked at the sight, "Leave it to me, Yuuri~."