[13] ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀ ɴɪᴋɪғᴏʀᴏᴠ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ

[Mild Sexual Content]

"No tale

is more compelling

then one that 

never ends."

[VICTOR NIKIFOROV]

[VICTOR NIKIFOROV]

Yuuri didn't say anything to Victor the as they left the stadium for the night. Instead, to show his acknowledgement, the Japanese skater gripped the other's arm like his life depended on it.

This confused Victor the slightest... He'd subconsciously ignored Yuuri the whole day during the choreographed skates and shamed himself for not feeling any kind of guilt when Yuuri had given him a pouted, wide-eyed look, practically begging for his attention.

But when the Russian male thought about it; it was probably because his feelings were starting to strengthen for his significant other.

Victor had felt this before, but not as strong as what it was when it came to Yuuri. His heart would flutter every time Yuuri would smile at him and his eyes would shine with happiness.

There were other times when the Japanese male would simply become shy around others and cling to Victor's side for reassurance. His plump, pink lips would form an adorable pout that made Victor want to place his mouth on the others.

When he did get the chance to taste Yuuri, though, it would never be enough for him. He would have an urge to keep going, to keep tasting his Pork Cutlet Bowl. He had that urge right now.

Yuuri was oblivious to the way Victor was daydreaming about him right now as he was being dragged back to their apartment in the dark of the night.

As they approached the small staircase to the double glass doors of the building, Victor planted his feet solid onto the ground, causing Yuuri to lose his grip on his arm and stumble forward.

Out of instinct, Victor reaches out and grabs Yuuri's arm and pulls him up, using one hand to press his head to his chest and the other had slipped off his arm and to his lower back.

The younger male's head turned upward, a bright blush coated his cheeks. The faint light from the building's office and the streetlights were enough to allow Victor to see Yuuri's nervous expression, "V-Victor!"

Said male took in the sight of Yuuri's nervous form, the way he felt his breath crawl up Victor's neck and how his partly open lips had aroused the Russian skater the slightest. To add to the atmosphere, Victor lets out a light chuckle and lowers his gaze, smiling at Yuuri, "Can I help you, Yuuri?"