Chapter 7

Emily's PoV

Once I got home from the Cullen's I found a huge amount of people outside my house. I parked my new car and got out. My dad rushed towards me, hugged me tightly. 

"Where were you?" He asks me. 

"I was with the Cullen's dad, they just told me that they were leaving," I say. 

"And Jasper?" He asks, "I liked him." 

I frown, a tear escaped my eye. 

"I don't want to talk about it," I say. He nods at me. 

I look around and still see loads off people. 

"What's going on? Who are these people?" I ask dad. 

"I thought you and Bella had gone missing, I called these people to help me find you, I should have known you were with the Cullen's, but I have no idea where you sister is," he informs me. 

I gasp, "my sister is missing!" 

"Yes! I don't know where she could have gone," he replies. 

"Dad, the Cullen's have gone, Edward probably went to tell her he and his family were leaving, they probably went into the forest, have you checked," I say. 

"The forest! I just sent some people in there, hopefully they will find her," he replies.

A few moments later we hear someone shouting that they had found her, I think it was a guy named Sam. My dad rushed over to her and grabbed her. I follow quickly and run to my sisters side. Once she saw me, she brightened up slightly. I smile at her. 

"They left Emily, they left us," she mutters, looking me in the eyes. 

"I know, but we are gonna be okay, I promise," I say. 

She nods and dad picks her up, taking her into the house. He puts her into her bed. The doctor came by and checked up on her and had a little talk with me and my health due to past experiences. He wanted to make sure that I would be fine, I told him that looking after my sister would stop me from falling back into to my shell, since she was my rock. He left and I told dad that I would stay with Bella for the next few nights, to make sure she is okay. He agreed.

    »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««     

The next couple of days went by quickly, Bella was calm when I was around her, but if anyone else tried to communicate with her, she blocked them out. 

I on the other hand kept reading my journal over and over again. Adding bits in as the time passed. It was one of the ways that stopped me from falling apart.

    »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««    

Months started passing and Bella still wasn't getting any better. I knew how to deal with my emotions and so was in control the whole time. Bella on the other hand was letting it consume her.

Luckily I made sure that she, had showers and ate regularly. But It wasn't until she started having nightmares did I realise how bad she was. She would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and I was the only person able to calm her down. Dad said it must have been because of the bond that we shared.