Chapter 15

Emily's PoV

A few days had passed and things were going back to normal. I was currently sat in my room about to fall asleep when Bella and Edward walk in. 

"What's going on?" I ask. 

"We need to go to the Cullen's. Come with us, I need you to be there with me," Bella answers. 

I nod. They go back into Bella's room while I quickly got changed. Once I was ready I wandered back into Bella's room. 

"Let's go then, shall we," I say.

    »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««     

We arrived at the Cullen residence and I sat at the bottom of the staircase. While Edward stayed halfway up it. Bella was stood a little way in front of me talking to the Cullen's.

"You know what I want. And I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote," Bella says. 

"You don't know what your talking about," I hear Edward mutter. I glance at him and see my sister get annoyed. 

"Shut up," she tells him firmly. I chuckle slightly and he glared at me.

"Alice," Bella says looking at her. 

"I already consider you my sister, along with Emily," she says, moving over to hug Bella, "yes." 

"Thank you," Bella replies, sounding happy.

"Wait a minute this vote is to do with Bella, not me so why are you answering it for me too?" I asked Alice. 

"Because we know you want to hear our choice for you too. To help you decide," Alice answers. I nod in response.

"I vote yes," Jasper says speaking up. He looks at Bella, "It would be nice not to want to kill you all the time."

I let out a huge laugh at his choice of words, causing him to smile. 

"And I want to spend eternity with you Emily, but only if you want it," he gently says to me. I smile at him and nod in response.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to both of you how I've acted," Rose says speaking up, looking at Bella and Edward, "and I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother." 
Bella nods at her. 

"But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish that there had been someone to vote no for me. So, no," Rose continues. She looks at me and I nod understanding where she is coming from.

"I vote hell, yeah," Emmett says walking up to Bella bringing her into a big hug. He walks up to me and makes me stand up so he can hug me too. 

"And we can pick a fight with these volturi some other way," he adds. I laugh at him, shaking my head at his passion for fighting. It's gonna get him killed one day. 

"I already consider both of you a part of this family," Esme says, "yes."
I smile at her words.

It goes quiet for a while and I look up and see everyone look at me, including Bella.