Chapter Twelve

During lunch four weeks later, Riley came and sat with us instead of sitting with the Gryffindor table (because he didn't want to us to miss him too much) and we began to tell him about the water fight that went on last night, during dinner, again. I couldn't stop laughing, so Howie, Mordecai and Andrea joined in to tell him, until they couldn't stop laughing, giving Riley a pretty good description of how it was.
"Godric, can't take you four anywhere without you causing trouble," Riley sassed and then looked away dramatically. "At least when this month passes we won't have to worry about school anymore, until the next school year."
"Ugh, I can't wait to get home so I can see my baby sister and my family again," Mordecai said putting a spoon of jello into his mouth and swallowing. I looked at Mordecai and gave him a confused look.
"You have a little sister?" I asked, while stretching my arms above my head.
"Yeah, you have a little sibling?" Howie asked, putting his hand over his heart. "You didn't tell me this! I though we had something?" He turned his head with fake tears and pretended to use Andreas' hair as a tissue to blow his nose into. Andrea swatted his face away and laughed, while Riley and I watched amused.
"Oh, Darling, I-I just didn't want to scare you away!" Mordecai fake sobbed and then placed his hand on Howie's cheek and kissed his hand. "I'm so sorry, Darling, I-I just- oh how could I do this to you!"
"Oh my Godric, why am I friends with you two?" I groaned and placed my head on the table. Riley laughed and nudged me.
"Oh, you were friends with far weirder people then them, remember, Daniel Peterson?" Riley teased me, I snapped my head up and glared at him.
"I told you at the Three Broomsticks to never mention him again!" I shrieked silently and blushed.
"Oh I know, I'm just giving my baby sister a hard time," he said and grinned at me.
"What happened with Daniel Peterson?" Andrea asked looking interested.
"Look what you've done now!" I hissed and punched him in the shoulder. I turned towards Mordecai, Howie and Andrea. "Long story short, when you tell someone a dare and don't expect them to fulfill it, you're in for a big surprise. Never dare a determined first year boy to strip naked during dinner and run around." Andrea looked at me wide-eyed, while Mordecai and Howie looked horrified.
"Oh." All three of them muttered.
"Yeah... anyways. How about we change the topic, yeah?" I coughed and fiddled with my fingers.
"So as I was saying-"
I cut Riley off, realizing something. "What do you mean by 'baby' sister? I'm a month older then you!" I argued with him, causing Howie, Mordecai and Andrea to laugh. "What?"
"Oh nothing!" Andrea said and tried to smother her giggles.
"You two act-"
"-just like brother and sister," Mordecai finished Howie's sentence.
"We do not!" We both shouted at the same time. "Jinxes. Double jinxes! Triple jinxes!"
"Stop it!" Andrea said laughing with tears in her eyes.
"Not unless he/she stops! Stop!" We both groaned and then I shut my mouth and heard Howie and Mordecai struggling for air.
"If we're siblings, then I'm the awesome one," Riley said smugly.
"Whatever!" I huffed and laughed, before I waved bye to them and exited the Great Hall and the school, so I could go down to Hagrids' Hut for Care of Magical Creatures. I smiled thinking about going back home to see Easten and Dad. I stopped at the door of Hagrids' Hut and knocked on his door, causing his dog to go nuts.
"Shut yer mouth, F'ng! C'mn," The door opened and I smiled at Hagrid, he stepped aside and let me in.
"How are you today, Hagrid?" I asked him, while Fang padded up to me and nudged my hand with his slimy mouth.
"'Ood. 'Ave a seat, Miss Terra. I'll get yer somma famous tea." Hagrid said before lumbering into the other room and pulling a pot from above of the fire.
"How are the thestral's lately?" I asked rubbing behind Fangs floppy ears. "Is their breeding going well?"
"Ah, them thestral's, be fine creatures. A new batch of tha wee little lad's 'as 'elivered last night. Cutest things you'd ever seen." Hagrid poured me a cup of tea and then poured himself a cup of tea. I took a sip of his tea and swallowed the bitter tasting beverage, with a straight face and smiled.
"You wouldn't mind if I went and saw the baby thestral's later on today, would you?" I asked and politely took one of the biscuits he offered me. I dipped it in the tea and took a bite of the now mushy biscuit.
"Nah, just yer betta be careful, goin' in them forests in case a wolf gobble yer up," He winked at me and I grinned. Of course he knew I was a werewolf, all of the staff did, well except Filch. So if I wasn't feeling good close to the Full Moon they would excuse me from class and let me have a day off, to get to feeling better.
"Thank you, Hagrid. Have a good day," I said before soaking the rest of my biscuit in the tea and quickly scarfing it down, then drinking the rest of the tea. I rubbed Fangs ear one more time before exiting the hut and going where class was today. Professor Kettleburn nodded at me and I turned to look at the thestral's that were in a pin, eating and playing with their mates and babies!
We were doing thestral's today! I started mentally dancing around and then snapped out of it when I saw a bunch on other students arriving. I walked closer to the pin and watched a baby thestral trip into it's mother's side, causing me to coo, like an idiot, as many people couldn't see them and probably though I was looking at nothing. I looked to my right and saw Sirius squinting and looking at the pin.
"What's in there? Is it invisible?" He asked raising an eyebrow and then looking at me.
"It's invisible to certain people, I guess you could say," I ignored his first question and then stuck my hand through the pin's gaps and spread my palm. An adult thestral walked up and rubbed it's head on my hand. I used my other hand to grab Sirius' and then guided his to where my hand was resting on the thestral, the thestral rubbed it's head and then rubbed the rest of it's body on Sirius' hand. He looked completely spooked and then looked at me.
"That's a thestral. If you'd ready the book for once, you read about them, and know those who've seen death and accepted it can only seen them." I explained to him before removing my hand from the pin and turning towards Professor Kettleburn.
"Five points to Ravenclaw, for Miss Lancaster knowing what today's lesson is about," then he continued with the lesson about thestral's. We were told to partner up and pick a thestral to study. I had no one to partner up with and was happy, until Sirius pushed through the crowd and asked if I wanted to partner up. I gave in and accepted his partnership and we got barely 1/4 of the project done, because Sirius kept getting off track and asking me random questions.
"Alright, how about I come to the Gryffindor common room and we finish the assignment after dinner in a few days, good, great? Perfect," I said when the bell rang, not giving Sirius any time to reject, before I went off to Charms class.

A few days later everyone was taking their O.W.L.'s tests in the Great Hall, the tables had been cleared out to make room for the four rows of desks. Professor Flitwick was monitoring the tests and patiently waiting for the test to be over.
"Five more minutes!" I looked up and saw Professor Flitwick's head moving between the desk a short distance away from me. Professor Flitwick walked past James, whose hair was severely untidy and messy, as if he'd been running his hand through his hair. He yawned widely and ran his hand through his hair again, making bits and pieces stick up everywhere. He glanced towards Professor Flitwick, then turned in his seat and gave a cocky grin to Sirius a few seats behind him.
Sirius gave James a thumbs up and leaned back in his chair with ease, making the chair balance back on two legs. I looked around the room and then back at my test, completing the last question with irritation. I set my quill down and looked behind me to see Remus.
He was looking rather pale and shaky, completely absorbed into the exam, reading all the questions and scratched his chin with his quill. I turned my attention to the other side of the room and spotted Peter chewing his fingernails and staring at his exam paper. I rested my head on my desk and began doodling around on my scrap piece of parchment.
"Quills down, please!" Professor Flitwick squeaked loudly at us. "That means you too, Fairview! Please remain seated while I collect your parchment! Accio!" My paper flew from under my elbow and into Professor Flitwick's arms, knocking him onto the ground. I laughed lightly along with a few other people. Andrea and a few other people stood up and helped him up.
"Thank you...thank you." Professor Flitwick breathed out slightly. "Very well, everybody, you're free to leave." I jumped from my seat and rushed to Riley and walked with him out of the Great Hall. James, scrambled from his seat with his bag and waited for Sirius, Remus and Peter to join him. I walked semi-close to James, Sirius, Remus and Peter to listen to their conversation.
"Did you like question ten, Moony?" Sirius nudged Remus as they exited the Great Hall and entered the Entrance Hall. Moony?
"Oh, yeah, loved it." Remus said briskly. "'Give five signs that identify the werewolf.' Excellent question." I cracked up on that question, I remembered. It was funny to see Professor Flitwick flash me a wink and then turn his attention back to the other students.
"D'you think you managed to get all the signs right?" James said mockingly.
"Think I did." Remus stated seriously as they disappeared into the crowd around the front doors. I quickly dragged Riley behind me and caught up with them silently behind. "...Two: He's wearing my clothes. Three: His name's Remus Lupin..." James and Sirius laughed, but Peter did not. We lost them again, but quickly found them not far from the doors.
"How dense can you get, Wormtail?" James sounded annoyed. "You run around with two werewolves once a month-"
"Keep your voice down," Remus hissed.
"Well, I thought that paper was a piece of cake," Sirius gloated. "I'll be surprised if I don't get Outstanding on it."
"Me too," James reached into his pocket and pulled something golden out. A Golden Snitch.
"Where'd you get that?"
"Remember Terra gave it to me," James said letting the Snitch fly a foot in front of him and then he'd seize it. They stopped in the shade of the beech tree, with a spaghetti stain on it from the food fight a while back. Sunlight reflected from the lake brightly. A group of Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor girls were sitting on the bank with their shoes off and their feet in the water.
Riley and I hid behind a tree a few feet away watched as Remus pulled out a book and began reading it. Sirius stared at the students milling about, while James played with the Snitch and Peter picked at the grass below. James stopped messing with the Snitch and put it in his pocket.
"I'm bored," Sirius groaned. "Wish the day would hurry up for the full moon tonight."
"You might," Remus muttered coldly from his book. "We've still got the Transfiguration exam, if you're bored you could test me...Here," he tossed Sirius his book.
"I don't need to look at this rubbish, I know it all," Sirius scoffed.
"This'll liven you up, Padfoot," that's what Remus had almost called Sirius a few months back. "Look who it is..." Sirius turned his head and smirked upon seeing Severus Snape on his feet looking intense while putting his O.W.L. paper in his bag.
James and Sirius stood up, while Remus and Peter remained sitting beneath the tree. I watched James and Sirius walk up cockily to Severus.
"All right, Snivellus?" James antagonized loudly. Severus quickly dropped his back, reached inside his robes and albeit he had his wand half-way in the air, James beat him. "Expelliarmus!"
Severus's wand flew away from his and fell with a thud in the grass behind him. Sirius let out a vicious barking laughter.
"Impedimenta!" James shouted and pointed his wand at Severus, who got knocked off his feet and dived for his wand.
I stood up from crouching behind the tree and watched as people began to watch and crowd around the three boys. Some people looked sourly, others looked ready to watch a fight.
Severus was laying, breathing heavily on the ground. James and Sirius advanced at Severus, wand raised, James glanced over his shoulder and his eyes settled on Lily, who was by the waters edge. Peter, by now, stood up and was moving around to get a better view.
"How'd the exams go, Snivelly?" James sneered.
"I was watching him, his nose was buried in the parchment," Sirius hissed. "There'll be grease marks all over the parchment, they won't be able to read a thing." I gaped at the boys and watched them bully Severus. People laughed at the scene in front of them, it was clear to me Severus was not very popular amongst the other students. Peter was laughing rudely. Severus was struggling to stand, but the jinx was still working against him; he looked as if he was trapped by ropes.
"You-wait," Severus panted at James with the look of the purest essence of hatred. "You-wait..."
"Wait for what?" Sirius growled. "What're you going to do, Snivelly, wipe your greasy hair on us?" I glared at Sirius and began to take slow steps away from the tree and Riley.
Severus groaned something incoherent and tried to reach his wand, but it was ten feet away.
"Wash your mouth out," James said coldly. "Scourgify!"
Pink bubbles streamed from Severus's mouth at once; the froth of the bubbles streamed from his mouth, making him gag and choke. I went to take a step forwards when Lily beat me.
"Leave him ALONE!" She shouted at them and had her hands clenched. James and Sirius looked around, and almost immediately his hand went to his hair again.
"All right, Evans?" James voice went from cold, sneering and rude to pleasant, deeper and nicer. I gave a scoff at him and rolled my eyes. Arsehole.
"Leave him alone," She repeated with a darker, more demanding. She looked at James with the purest look of loathing. "What's he done to you?"
James thought for a moment, "Well, it's more of the fact that he exists, if you know what I mean..." Many people laughed at what James said, Sirius and Peter laughed along, but not Remus, he was looking intensely at his book with a frown.
"You think you're funny," Lily added coldly. "But, you're just an arrogant, bullying toerag, Potter. I'm surprised you still have any friends. Now, leave him alone."
"Only if you go out with me, Evans," James quickly said. "Go on... Go out with me, and I'll never lay a wand on old Snivelly again." I groaned and pushed my way past the throngs of people to the centre of the bully circle. I glared at James and Sirius then discreetly pulled my wand from my sleeve. Severus was beginning to inch his way to his fallen wand, spitting out soapsuds as he crawled.
"I wouldn't go out with you if it was a choice between you and a dementor," Lily sneered at James.
"Bad luck, Prongs," Sirius briskly said, then turned towards Severus. "OY!" But it was too late; Severus had directed his want straight at James. A flash of light and a gash appeared on James faces, splattering his robes with blood. James whirled around and pointed his wand at Severus, making him hang upside down. His robes fell over his head to reveal skinny, pale legs and a pair of grey underpants.
Many people in the crowd roared with approval and James, Sirius and Peter laughed. Lily's face went red with fury, but her expression twitched as if she was going to smile. "Let him down!"
"Certainly." James jerked his wand upwards. Snape fell to the ground in a heap. Disentangling himself from his robes, Severus quickly got to his feet, wand raise, but Sirius had already known what he was going to do. "Petrificus Totalus!"
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Lily shouted, she quickly pulled her own wand out now. Both boys watched it warily.
"Ah, Evans, don't make me hex you," James said earnestly. I stepped forward and pointed my wand at James and Sirius.
"You hex her and I'll hex you both." I said slowly. Sirius turned and pointed his wand at me surprised, while James kept his eyes on Lily and Severus.
"Take the curse off him, then!" Lily yelled. James sighed deeply then murmured the countercurse.
"There you go," he said, watching Severus struggle to his feet. "You're lucky Evans was here, Snivellus-"
"I don't need help from filthy little Mudbloods like her!" I gasped and then dropped my arm, pointing at Sirius.
"Lily looked hurt. "Fine," She said coolly. "I won't bother to help you in the future. And I'd wash your pants if I were you, Snivellus."
"Apologize to Evans!" James roared at Severus, pointing his wand at him threateningly.
"I don't want you to make him apologize!" Lily shouted, whirling around to face James. "You're just as bad as he is...."
"What?" James yelped. "I'd NEVER call you a -you-know-what!"
"Messing up your hair because you think it looks cool to look like you've just got off your broomstick, showing off with that stupid Snitch, walking down the corridors and hexing anyone who annoys you just because you can - surprised your broomstick can get off the ground with that fat head on it. You make me SICK." Lily turned around and hurried off. I ran after her and put my arm around her shoulder.
She cried into my shoulder as we walked to the Gryffindor tower. "Shh, Love, shh. It's okay, he didn't mean it, he's angry about what Jame and Sirius did to him.

I groaned as I walked towards the Great Hall dreading having to go more work after dinner. I dragged myself into the Great Hall and over to the Ravenclaw table, where I slumped over the table and pouted. Andrea laughed at me and sat down beside me, and then informed me that it was my fault for setting up my own death. I mocked laughter and lifted my head from the table to look at her.
Ten minutes into dinner and Howie and Mordecai still had not arrived. I looked at Andrea who was smirking and then she looked at me and explained that Howie and Mordecai had blown up a cauldron while Slughorn was telling them how not to blow it up, and that they also slept during Herbology and were caught, so they had to serve detention for it.
"What do they have to do?" I asked Andrea, while looking over to the Gryffindor table. Andrea nudged me and smirked before answering my question.
"They have to wax all four of the House Point Hourglasses." Andrea said before wiggling her eyebrows at me and making her eyes dart over to the Gryffindor table. I punched her in the shoulder and shook my head.
"Wait, they have to wax all four of the House Point Hourglasses tonight?" I asked her cautiously, hoping I was wrong. But to my nightmares, she nodded.
"Yeah, they have to stay up and clean those until they sparkle." Andrea said, then looked at my face. "What's up? You look like you just saw a puppy die."
"Nothing, I'm going to go retrieve my things from the dorm and then I'm going to be in the Gryffindor common room." I murmured and stood up, leaving the Great Hall and going into the Entrance Hall, where I saw Filch making sure to dirty up the hourglasses as much as he could. I quickly walked up the stairs and went to the Ravenclaw tower to grab my Care of Magical Creatures books, then I made my way to the Gryffindor tower.
The fat lady scowled at me and asked for the password. I had heard Lily say the password a few days ago when she and I entered the common room to get away from James, Sirius and the others.
"Bubbly Bug." The portrait opened up and I stepped through the passage and entered the common room. It was just the same as last time, so I made myself comfortable on the couch in front of the fireplace, and quickly wrote on a scrap piece of paper. I waited forever, before I checked the clock and wrote a note telling Sirius to stick a hot coal up his arse then pinned it to the big bulletin board and left.
I checked the the windows again and quickly hurried to the Library, and shut myself in there. I heard the bell ring and then the warning bell, while I read a few chapters of a book. I stood up and exited the Library and looking around the Entrance Hall, hoping that Howie and Mordecai were not there, but my pleas went to deaf ears, as they were starting on the first hourglass, the Gryffindors. I cursed under my breath and then begged that they'd forgive me.
I pulled my wand out of my pocket and pointed it at them before casting a full body binding spell on the two boys. They froze up and fell facing up, I ran down the stairs and looked at them.
"I'm sorry boys, really I am, I'll explain soon. Please forgive me and you can't tell anyone, I'm begging you," I pleaded and then took my jacket off and covered their face's, before turning towards the Great Door and slipped out into the night.
I sneaked into the woods and almost as soon as I stepped into a patch of moonlight I transformed into the beast I would be condemned to be for the rest of my life. I shook my head and then stood on my hind legs and howled loudly, hoping for a reply. I waited for a few seconds and then my ears perked upon hearing a howl back. I ran through the woods and almost smacked right into a black werewolf -Riley. I circled him and then greeted him properly and we played tag for a bit.
I tackled Riley and then got off of him and howled, causing Riley to howl and then I stopped, but a few seconds later a howl was returned. I looked at Riley and looked down, he understood and then he walked off into the forest. I turned around and stretched, before I strode to a pond and re-hydrated from it. Beside me a tree rustled, catching me off guard, making me turn around and back into the pond, thigh deep in water, growling savagely.
The tree branch moved out of the way and Remus walked out with James, Sirius, and Peter behind him. I then straighten out and stopped growling at them, and dragging myself out of the pond, before shaking off the water, slinging it everywhere. Sirius growled at me and James just let out a sigh through his nose. I sat on my hunches and looked at my paw, where the "R" was carved, then at Remus, who was looking at my paw to and looking deep in thought.
I then stood up and pretended to walk off before turning around after hearing a whimper and tackling Remus, who was clearly surprised, by my action. He playfully growled and we began to play fight, until we were both too tired and beat up. He had a small scratch on his cheek and I had a small scratch on my cheek to match his. It was weird playing with the very werewolf I liked and the very person I hated too. I shook and then curled on my side beside a tree and fell asleep.
When I woke up, something warm was curled into my right side. I stood up and shook off, but saw Sirius, James and Peter sitting silently in a circle, watching us. I turned around and walked off, leaving them behind again and found Riley waiting for me to transform back. Him and I transformed back at the same time and then we went back into the school. I looked and saw Howie and Mordecai in the same position as I had left them in. I shooed Riley up the stairs and followed him.
"I'm going to leave it there so when Remus and them get back they don't have to worry about behind seen." I whispered to Riley, who shook his head.
"They have an invisibility cloak."
"Still. So Howie and Mordecai don't just see nothing open a door and then shut it. I'll see you tomorrow in London." And we split ways and I returned to the Ravenclaw tower.

I woke up, put make-up over the scar, packed with Andrea, and then went down for breakfast. I was walking to the trains and telling Howie and Mordecai I had saw something weird and went to check it out, when Andrea joined us and we tried to find a compartment with enough empty seats for all four of us, but there was none, only enough for three people.
All of the other compartments were full, so I wondered up and down the aisle of the train compartments as the train started moving and taking us all back to London. I yawned and walked passed a compartment, when a hand shot out and grabbed me, pulling me in. I sat in the floor of a compartment with a amused looking Sirius staring down at me.
"Why were you walking the aisles?" James asked smiling at me. I mocked his face and then sighed and shrugged.
"There were no compartments left so I just, you know, walked up and down the aisle. What are you four doing pulling innocent young girls into mysterious compartments? Huh?" I sassed at James, causing a laughter to ripple through the compartment.
"Innocent? You are far from innocent, what with daring people to-." Peter said, it must have slipped out because he slapped his hands over his mouth afterwards and looked guilty.
"What was that?" I asked looking at him suspiciously, then looked at the other three.
"Nothing, really. Just Riley was telling us some old stories about you from your old school," Remus covered up, quickly though I could read right through that lie, I acted like I didn't know.
"Oh..." The conversation turned sharply and went to daring people to eat the most disgusting Bertie Bott's beans. Sirius got a farm dirt flavoured bean and ended up spitting it out; Remus was the luckier one and got a bacon flavoured one; Peter got a vomit flavoured bean; James got a belly button lint flavoured bean and me? I got pepper flavoured bean, which made me start sneezing.
"Oh my Godric, that sneeze will never not be adorable," Peter laughed and then looked at Remus who was pulling out some Galleons, because the Trolley was coming. I pulled out a load of Galleons and bought two Cauldron Cakes, and began to eat them.
"Can you believe the school year is already over?" Remus said, while snapping off a piece of chocolate.
"To be completely honest, I never thought I'd make it this far," I laughed.
"Oh, whatever, you're a Ravenclaw and Ravenclaw always graduate, besides despite your house, you're really brilliant," Remus chuckled.
"Is our Remmy sucking up to a girl?" James teased Remus and then winked at him. I blushed and then tried to control it.
"No! I'm just simply stating some facts! It's not like that!" Remus panicked and glared at James.
"Sure, Remmy, sure." Sirius said in a baby voice. "We totally believe you, like we believed you when you said you didn't fold your socks. And what did we see when we looked in your trunk? Folded socks," Remus blushed and then threw a piece of chocolate at Sirius, causing me to laugh. I yawned and leaned my head on the back of my seat and closed my eyes.
I fell asleep on the train and woke up when someone shook me awake. I looked up and saw Remus blushing and looking awkward. I lifted my head from Remus' shoulder and saw Sirius, James, and Peter grinning at each other and then laughing. I flicked them off and looked out the window and saw that we were pulling into the King's Cross Station. A smile grazed my lips and I then pulled my trunk and Eden's cage off of the luggage holder thingy and set it down on the ground, before pulling it behind me, and going to exit the compartment.
"By the way, nice lie you four pulled off, back there, but Riley and I don't share stories with people about our past," I grinned at the four shocked boys, while I exited the compartment. I got off the train with James, Sirius, Remus and Peter, behind me and Howie, Riley, Mordecai and Andrea coming out of the compartment in front of ours. I turned towards Andrea and the other's and hugged them good-bye.
"Owl me, and maybe I'll Floo over and we can party like we're from the 1960's," I laughed and hugged Andrea before fist bumping Howie and Mordecai. Riley nudged me and then gave me a side hug.
"You guys'll see us on the muggle news for being arrested for partying too hard," Riley smirked and then added, "And they'll get our mug-shots and we'll be famous and yeah."
"We'll see you two soon! But I've got to go!" Andrea yelled before running off into the thickening crowd. Howie smiled then waved and Mordecai nudged me then ran off.
"Ready to go?" Riley asked before turning around and bending down for me to get on his back. I set my belongings down and then jumping on his back, before looking around and seeing Easten and Dad looking at us and pointing.
"Giddy up, Ri-Ri!" Riley picked up mine and his things and began to walk over to where Easten and Dad were waiting. I looked around and saw James making his way over to Easten with his parents and Sirius.
"Oh god."
"What, Ter-Ter?"
"James and Sirius are going over to Easten and Dad."
"What's so bad?"
"The last time they talked with Easten, he sent me a letter to me telling me to tell James and Sirius, and I quote, 'tell them I said curly pubes,'"
"Oh god."
"Yeah." He stopped in front of Easten, Dad, Sirius, James, and James' parents. Easten, James, and Sirius were laughing and talking, while Dad and James parents were speaking to each other. I groaned and threw my head back in boredom, causing Sirius to turn and rolled his eyes at me.
"Come on, James! No one wants to know about your none existent love life with Evans, remember she hates you now." Sirius pushed James. James glared at him, while Easten laughed and then shooed the four of us.
"There is nothing to do!" I pouted and jumped down from Riley's back.
"Are you usually like this when you're home?" Sirius noted, while we walked aimlessly around the train station.
"Oh, no, I'm worse." I smiled and turned around and walked backwards for a while.
"How come you're never like this at school? We could use your help pulling off some pranks, ya know?" James poked at me and I swatted his hand away.
"Because if I get in trouble too much I'll probably end up with the hair and attitude of Sirius," I stuck my tongue out at them. Sirius faked a offended gasp and pretended to cry.
"Ouch, that had to hurt," Riley grimaced at the imaginary pain.
"H-how could y-you do th-hat to m-me, T-ter-Ter? I-I thought we-we had something?" Sirius pretended to hiccup and then he shook it off and we had a good laugh until I walked straight into someone while walking backwards. I landed on my back on the person's chest and heard the wind whoosh out of their lungs.
I stood up and turned around to help the person and was not really surprised to see Remus. I held out my hand and he took it, so (with great struggle) I helped Remus up from the floor.
"Nice to see you again, Terra. It's been -what?- forever since we say each other." He playfully said and then greeted Riley and James, Sirius and him did that weird bro hug shake thing.
"Hello boys!" A cheerful voice called and then a woman with a dress, came passed Remus and hugged Sirius and James.
"Hello, Mrs. Lupin." Sirius said hugging Remus' mother back, she then switched people and hugged James. I furrowed my eyebrows. Wasn't she sick? or was that just a cover up for Remus's problem?
"How are you dears doing?" She then looked at Sirius and James, then gave a small jump and turned around towards Riley and I.
"I'm am so sorry, and you two must be friends of Remus'? I'm Hope Lupin, but you can call me Mum or Hope. and this is my husband, Lyall Lupin." She was a very pleasant woman. I smiled and greeted her before Riley.
"I'm Terra Lancaster and this is Riley. We've heard wonderful things about the two of you, Remus talks so fondly of you two." I stuck out my hand but she pulled me into a hug.
"Wait, is this the Terra you were talking about, Remus?" Lyall asked Remus, while smiling wickedly at Remus. Remus paled and then nodded slowly.
"We have heard so much about you, Terra. It's nice to see our Remus has finally got a girlfriend." Hope squealed and then hugged me harder. I paled and chocked slightly on my own spit.
"No, no, we're not-"
It's not like that, Mum! We're only friends!" Remus was blushing furiously and shaking his head towards his mum and dad.
"That's what I said to your mother, but look at us now." Lyall laughed and hugged Hope into his chest. Remus blushed even harder and watching the two of them made me blush.
"Um, well, I-uh should probably get back to my dad. It was very nice to uh- meet you two finally." I then coughed and waved at them as Riley, James, Sirius and I all went back to where our parents had been at. They were still in the same place talking but they finally finished talking and Riley, Easten, Dad and I all exited the train station and got into the car, with our belongings.