How They Find You

Cute High Defense Club

Yutomo Hakone(He will be out of Highschool in this):

Yutomo looks at the children in the orphanage as he looks for a child for him. He stopped once he saw the youngest child. She was playing with a stuffed animal. He pointed at the child. Her, he mumbled as he walked over and picked her up.

DRAMAtical Murder

Koujaku:

Koujaku was going back to his apartment from doing a girl's hair. He was almost at his apartment when he saw a baby on the street. He slid his arms around her and stared. The baby looked up and reached for his hair. He knocked her hand away and started walking again.

Uta no Prince-Sama

Jinguuji Ren(Again, out of school):

Ren was sitting in a park, just relaxing, when this all happened. He heard crying from behind him, but no one was there. He stood up and looked around until he looked in a tree. There was a baby. His eyes widen as he took the baby down and held her close, not wanting to let go.

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Kyoya Ootori(Out of school):

For once, he didn't know what to do. A child was clinging on to his leg. He bit his lip before picking her up. The girl smiled and poked his nose. He couldn't just leave this kid alone.

Prince of Tennis

Nanjiro Echizen(This is in the normal time period, and the Reader will just be the young sister of Ryoma):

Nanjiro was in his monk outfit, walking around town. He yawned. He was in town to get something for his wife. Someone ran into him and shoved something at him before running away. He looked down and stared. Whatever his wife needed could wait. He needed to get some more baby things.

Makura no Danshi

Shirusu Mochizuki:

Shirusu was putting up things in the library that he worked at when he saw something that he doesn't see everyday. A child was walking around by herself. She only looked around three. She stopped and looked at him with tears in her eyes. She was abandoned. He has a few stops after his work to make.

Super Lovers

Aki Kaidō:

Being a father as he was in college was not something he would have thought of, but he didn't reject the idea since it happened, on the school campus. For some reason, someone brought a kid and left her. No one would claim her so Aki stood up and took her in when Shima wasn't looking.

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Rei Ryūgaaki(out of school):

Rei was walking home from college when he saw something asleep on the ground. He look a closer look to see it was a sickly child. He picked her up and hurried her to the hospital, saying that she was his own child not some child he found on the street.

Free! Abridged

Nagisa Hazuki(last year of school):

Nagisa wasn't scared of anything. He just didn't think he would have a child before he was out of school. He was going home from swimming and staring as his future husband. He stopped to see a small child staying up at him. He looked around before smirking. He picked her saying This is mine now.

Hetalia

Japan:

Japan found a new county close to his borders. It was very small and just growing up. He was walking on it's land when he found the human version of the nation, who was still a child. He hands her a gift of peace before walking away. The child just follows him back to his land and to his house.