New Character: Goku

How They Find You

Goku was going back to his home after he fished. He heard a sound and went to see what it was. Goku couldn't believe his eyes.
He saw a small girl with messy hair and clothes. Goku slowly made his way over to her and kneeled down.
The girl looked up before throwing her arms around Goku. Goku picked up the toddler and stood up before heading back home again.

How The Others Found Out

"Chichi!" Goku called out. When Chichi came out, she saw the sleeping girl in his arms.
"Where did you find her?" Chichi ask her husband.
"She was in the woods," Goku explained as Chichi took the girl out of his arms.
"Is anyone else around?"
Goku shook his head.
"Go get Gohan. He should meet his new sister," Chichi said before Goku went to get him.

What Everyone Else Thinks of You

Chichi: "She's my daughter, and I'm glad that she doesn't take after her father."
Gohan: "I love playing with her, but she has way to much energy."
Vegeta: "I don't understand why Karrot decided to take her in."
Krillin: "She's a kind girl, but it would be nice if she learned how to fight someone."
Bulma: "I babysit her a lot, but she always ends up getting away from me. She's pain to find."

How Old Is Reader

About three years old