How Others Find You

Cute High Defense Club

Yutomo Hakone:

Gora was the first person to see the child at Yutomo had. He knew that his younger brother was adopting. The child looked up at Gora and walked over to him.
"Uncle?" The child asked.
Gora nodded and smiled as he picked her up. "It seems that you made a good choice in a kid."
Yutomo smiled as he watched his daughter fall asleep with a small snore.
"I'll go with you tomorrow to pick out some clothes tomorrow. It's getting late," Gora said.
Yutomo nods. "Okay!" He took the child and went to his room.

Dramatical Murder

Koujaku:

Koujaku saw that Noiz and Aoba was at his house. They stared at him since he had a baby with him. He smiled.
"This is my daughter now," Koujaku explained.
"Can I hold her?" Noiz asked.
"Don't drop her," He said before handing him a child. Aoba looked at the small child.
Aoba smiled as he tickled the baby to make her laugh. Koujaku took the child was back.
"You should go," Koujaku said. "I have a feeling it's going to be a hard night since it's her first night in a new place."
The two agreed and left.

Uta no Prince-Sama

Jinguuji Ren

Ren put a phone up to his ear. He was calling his brother.
"Yes?" Seiichiro's voice comes out of the phone.
"Hey, Seiichiro, I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"I was in the park and I found a child in a tree."
"... You're holding the child, aren't you?" His brother sighed.
"Yes," Ren looked down at the child. "I'm bringing her home."
"I'll get a makeshift crib for the baby. See you at home."
"Yeah, okay. Bye."
"Bye."
Ren hung up and left the park to go back to his home.

Ouran High School Host Club

Kyoya Ootori;

Kyoya was holding his child's hand as they walked down the street. He stopped once the child yawned.
"Are you tired?" The child nodded. Kyoya smiled and picked up the child he started walking again after that.
The child fell asleep. He walked into his home and quickly made it to his room. He was living by himself how as he worked for his father. He texted everyone else about the child since he didn't have anytime to straight up tell all his friends and family.

Prince Of Tennis

Nanjiro Echizen:

Nanjiro walked into his home, and his wife saw him with a child. He explained everything and his wife welcomed the baby to the family. Nanjiro then headed to his younger son. He knocked on the door
"Yes?" Ryoma asked as he opened the door.
"Say hello to your new sister!" Nanjiro said as Ryoma stared at the child. "Do you want to hold her?"
Ryoma nodded and Nanjiro showed him how to hold a child. Ryoma smiled slightly as he stared down at his child. Nanjiro smiled as he watched two of his children standing there.

Makura no Danshi

Shirusu Mochizuki:

He didn't really have anyone to show.

Super Lovers

Aki Kaidō:

Aki walked inside to see Ren was the only one home at the time. Ren pointed at the child.
"This is your niece," Aki said as he showed the child to Ren.
"AKI!" Shima's voice is heard as the door slammed open. Then a baby's cry is heard.
Haru was behind Shima and heard the crying. He took the child and started calming her.
"YOU TOOK THE CHILD?!" Shima asked, not keeping his normal calm attitude.
"Shima! You're scaring her," Haru snapped as he handed the child back to Aki. "If Aki wants to become a parent, let him. The girl is his child now."
Aki smiled as he rocked and bounced his new little girl.