Episode X10: Meanwhile, In Paradise Falls

THEME MUSIC (“Jazzy Interlude”, Billy Munn)

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: (V.O.) You’re listening to the Adventures of me, Herbert “Daring” Dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant, Argyle. Today’s episode? “Meanwhile, In Paradise Falls”.

THEME MUSIC CONTINUES TO 0 M 10 S.

SCENE: EXTERIOR.

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: Ah, perfect! My own mother wouldn't recognize me with this false beard and this eye-patch. I can walk right into the slaver's compound, and no one will be the wiser! And thanks to this mini nuke I fished out of Will's pocket, I can keep myself safe and sound from any slavers who try to (EMPHASIS ON THE NEXT WORD) detain me.

SOUND EFFECT: WALKING

SLAVER #1: (ATTEMPTING AN INTIMIDATING VOICE) Halt! What business do you have in Paradise Falls?

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: Business? I've come to buy, of course. I'm looking for a young female slave. Pretty girl.

SLAVER #1: I see, you're one of those (SNORTS DERISIVELY). Well, we always have pretty girls. If you have the caps to pay for them, that is.

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: No worries of that, my good slave merchant!

SLAVER #1: (THOUGHTFULLY) If you'll just step this way, sir? For safety reasons, we generally ask our guests to wear these lovely metal collars.

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: I am no fool! I know what you're thinking, with your dynamite-loaded radio-operated slave collars!

SLAVER #1: Okay, okay, calm down. This is our business, you know? I had to try.

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: Now then, I want a young woman, dark hair, rather pretty . . .

SLAVER #1: Uh-huh. You realize that our headquarters aren't a market, right?

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: And you realise that I'm not really here to buy, right?

SOUND EFFECT: RUSTLING CLOTHING

HERBERT "DARING" DASHWOOD: (TRIUMPHANTLY) Take a look at this!

SLAVER #1: (NERVOUSLY) Is that – is that a mini nuke?! Are you insane?

HERBERT "DARING" DASHWOOD: Just serious about what I want. And what I want is Miss Chase!

END SCENE

THEME MUSIC (“Jazzy Interlude”, Billy Munn)

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: (V.O.) Be sure to tune in next time for another exciting Adventure of me, Herbert “Daring” Dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant, Argyle!

THEME MUSIC CONTINUES TO END