ONE

Note: Forgot to mention this book will have multiple V ships throughout.

  [2355 words]  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

One ➳ Pilot

❝I'll be fine.❞ -Kim Taehyung

---

''Do you think I'll get laid tonight?''

Jin and Taehyung almost spit out their water after Mark's questionwhich came quite unexpectedly. Mark frowned at the pair before shrugging. ''I was just asking.'' 

''Even if you do, I'm not going to guard the door if that's what you're thinking.'' Jin said while leaving a disdainful grimace. Mark turned his head towards Jin and grinned. ''I'd actually rather not have you anywhere near the room when me and Jackson are alone.'' 

''Jackson...?'' Taehyung mumbled as he furrowed his eyebrows. ''That's a weird name for a girl.'' He said as he looked up at the both of them, clearly unaware of Mark's sexual orientation. 

Jin burst out laughing as soon as those words left Taehyung's mouth while Mark just smirked at him. ''Yeah, but she is very hot though. Way out of your league, I might add.''

''Anyways...'' Jin started as he shook his head. ''What are you doing after school Tae?''

''Just the usual, you know. Studyi-''

''No the fuck you're not.'' Mark quickly interrupted Taehyung, looking at him with a scowl. Jin couldn't help but cringe at Mark's use of language. ''You're turning eighteen pretty soon, aren't you?'' Taehyung opened his mouth to reply but Mark beat him to it, answering his own question. ''Yeah, so I think it's time for you to start exploring a little. Have fun for once.'' 

''And why can't we wait until his actual birthday?'' Jin asked, confusion written all over his face. ''Because tonight Min Yoongi is throwing a party, and we all know how rare that is...duh.'' Mark said a matter-of-factly. 

''I don't think so, I've heard enough stories about those parties. They're rare for a reason, Mark, there's no way I'm letting Taehyung in there.'' Jin growled, slightly glaring at the tall brunette.

Jin's comment made Mark roll his eyes in annoyance. ''That's all bullshit. They're only rare because Yoongi is lazy.''

As the two of them continued bickering, Taehyung turned his head to the window and withdrew himself from reality.

He didn't know why Mark was even trying, everyone thinks he is just a weirdo anyways. That's all he'll ever be. A weirdo.

There's always these lines about 'being yourself' and all that inspiring crap, but being yourself doesn't always work when you're an outcast.