TWO

Note: This chapter involves drugs. Don't do them kids, stay in school.

Also the first part of this chapter looks so rushed omg I can't

[2926 words]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Two ➳ Prey

❝I don't want to fight it.❞ -Kim Taehyung  

---

''Ah!'' Jungkook yelped after getting kicked off the bed.

Taehyung had woken up a few seconds ago, but when he felt Jungkook's arms around his waist his natural reaction was to kick him away from him.

''What was that for?!'' Jungkook exclaimed, surprised by Taehyung's action. ''You were spooning me! I'm not gay!''

''You were pretty gay last night.'' Jungkook smirked before receiving a pillow to his head.

''Shut up. Nothing even happened.'' Taehyung mumbled, kind of unsure with himself. ''Those hickeys beg to differ.'' Jungkook said before covering his mouth. He wasn't supposed to say that.

Taehyung's eyes widened at the mention of the hickeys. He totally forgot about those. ''How do you know about tha-'' ''Oh look at the time! Let's go eat, you must be so hungry!'' Jungkook interrupted while standing up, trying to chang the subject.

Taehyung was going to let it slide for now only because of the fact he really was hungry. He figured he could just ask him about it later. He followed Jungkook to the untidy kitchen and sat himself down on a ripped chair by the table. There were empty beer bottles and used cigarettes everywhere so it was no surprise to him that the room had such a terrible smell.

''Didn't you say you lived here with your grandfather?'' Taehyung asked Jungkook who was making some sandwiches. ''Ah you must of noticed the mess.'' Taehyung rolled his eyes at his reply. 'Yeah no shit.'  He thought.

''He's on a trip to Europe so I have the house all to myself.'' He said proudly, even though the state of the house was nothing to be proud of. ''We're lucky by the way, the food hasn't expired yet.'' He smiled as he placed the plate infront of Taehyung. ''I hope you like it, I tried my best to make something decent for you.'' 

Taehyung looked down at his sandwich and tried to identify what he put in it. Cheese, ham, lettuce and mayo. Can't be that bad.

''Forgot to tell you-'' Jungkook started, but he got cut off by the doorbell. ''Oh I'll get that. Excuse me.''

Taehyung nodded before taking a bite of the sandwich. He kept trying to remember what happened last night but it was all still a big blur to him. Atleast he knew where the love bites came fromor at least, he thought Jungkook was the one who gave them to him. It would make the most sense anyways.