"Hope You Enjoy Your Stay."

"We have to go back!" Penny realized, glancing around frantically.

"Back means going to killer death robot in case you didn't remember," Wilbur said.

"But it has Bolt!" Penny exclaimed. Wilbur's hands tensed on the controls.

"But . . . isn't Bolt your superhero cover name?" Wilbur asked.

"No, I'm not a superhero. I'm an actress. Bolt is my dog, who plays the part of a superhero. But he's just a normal dog," Penny explained.

"Hiro," Wilbur asked, "do you have superpowers?"

"No," Hiro replied, eyes on Violet. "I'm a hero, but I don't have powers. I just made myself a mechanical suit and Baymax to help me."

"But Violet does. Violet has powers," Wilbur reassured himself.

"Was that real?" Penny asked.

"Of course it was," Wibur replied. "That's why the three of you were in danger. There's someone after you for your powers. But if Violet is the only one who actually has powers . . ."

"Ok, step back," Penny said. "Can someone actually explain all this?"

"Yeah, I just jumped headfirst into danger with you guys and I'd like to know why," Hiro agreed.

"It's complicated," Wilbur said. "There's this guy in the future, Richard Harthen. He wants to give himself superhuman abilities. I'm part of the Trans-Time Protection Team, so when I got ahold of you three's names I knew I had to get to you first. So here we are."

"What exactly did you plan to do with us once we were rescued?" Hiro asked.

"I'm still working on it," Wilbur replied.

"Where are we going?" Penny asked.

"I'm going to take you to the future, my time," Wilbur answered.  "We've got more technology to work with there."

"And your leaders of this Trans-Time Protection Tram can help us," Penny agreed.

"Yeah, that," Wilbur said.  The time machine left the time stream, appearing above a bustling city. Wilbur pressed a button, opening a large door on the side of a huge building, and landed the time machine inside. As soon as he opened the door a tall, lanky robot approached at breakneck speed.

"Are you crazy!" the robot demanded, waving his arms. Wilbur hopped out of the machine and smiled.

"Hey, Carl! Can I speak to you for a moment?" he asked. Carl frowned but followed him a short distance away.

"Is she going to be ok?" Penny asked, gesturing at Violet.

"Probably," Hiro replied, glancing at Violet.  Her jeans and black t-shirt were smudged with dirt, but aside from that she didn't have any visible injuries.  "After all, we're in the future.  And we have Baymax, when he works.  Baymax, scan Violet for injuries."

A blue light scanned Violet, vanishing a moment later.

"Scan complete," Baymax announced.  "Patient Violet Parr has several abrasions on her arms and hands.  She is unconscious due to mental strain and exertion. After some rest, she will recover."

"That's good to hear," Hiro said. "Keep an eye on her, Baymax."

"I can't believe you guys just jumped into danger to save me," Penny said, climbing out of the time machine beside Hiro.

"I'm an undercover hero where I live," Hiro explained. "I think Violet might be too, except she actually has super powers."

Wilbur and Carl approached them, Wilbur wearing a smile and Carl wearing a nervous frown.

"Everything's taken care of," Wilbur announced.

"And it seems you'll be staying with us," Carl added. "What are your names?"

"I'm Penny."

"I'm Hiro."

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare assistant." Baymax had climbed out of the time machine, carrying Violet in his arms.

"And that's Violet," Hiro added.

"Is she hurt?" Carl asked. "Please tell me she's not hurt. If she's hurt, then everything, then all of us-"

"She's fine," Wilbur interrupted, covering Carl'e mouth. "Baymax is a medical robot. He's got this covered."

"Maybe I should get a medical injection, just in case?" Carl asked.  Wilbur shook his head.

"Carl, could you look up all the information on Richard Harthen you could find?  He might be dropping by at some point," Wilbur asked.

"I mean, sure, I'll do what I can, but-"

"Great."  Wilbur turned away from Carl.  "In case I never said this before, welcome to the future, guys.  Hope you enjoy your stay."