"All Buildings Have One."

Hiro stood on the roof, fingering the three chips in his hand.  The green one his brother had made, the ability to heal.  The replacement red one Hiro had made, the ability to hurt.  And the yellow one Hiro was making, hopefully the ability to do everything else.

"So what're the upgrades going to do?" Penny asked from nearby.  Hiro glanced up at her.  Wilbur had left to gather some things before they went to get Violet, but since Penny didn't have anything she just followed Hiro to the roof.  Hiro was already in his blue battle suit and Baymax was in his red armor, minus the helmet.

"It's supposed to give him an ability like telekinesis.  He can use magnets I built into his suit in order to move metal objects at will.  It's got to do with reversing the polarity of the magnets and stuff."

"Sounds complicated."

"Yeah, it's taking a while.  The main problem is that the magnets keep wrecking the electronic equipment.   It's like static electricity."

"Do you think that's what keeps glitching Baymax?"

Hiro stared off into the distance thoughtfully.  That could very well be the case.  Baymax's programming really only acted up after it had been near Baymax's power suit, the same place the magnets were.

"You might be right," Hiro answered.  "I'll pull out the magnets as soon as we get back."

"Ready to go?" Wilbur asked, climbing out of the roof hatch.

"You look ridiculous," Hiro told him, raising an eyebrow.

Wilbur was wearing completely black aside from the odd gleams of metal and the blocky contraption on his back.  He also had on a large helmet that looked like a bug head, complete with antenna.

"This let's me fly.  Can you fly?" Wilbur retorted.  His voice had a slight buzz to it because of the helmet.

"I can with Baymax," Hiro replied.  "And I don't look like a bug while doing it."

"Are we going to go or not?" Penny asked, folding her arms.  Hiro carefully placed the red and green chips in Baymax.  He blinked several times.

"Data recognized," Baymax announced.

"Off to a good start," Hiro said, placing Baymax's helmet on his head.  "Open file 'Violet' and scan for her."

Baymax's chest lit up, displaying statistics.  He tilted his head this way and that.

"How long will this take?" Penny asked.

"Depends on how far Violet is."

They waited in silence as Baymax continued to scan.

"I hope Violet is ok," Penny said softly.

"We'll get to her in time," Wilbur assured her.

"Patient 'Violet' identified," Baymax announced.

"Perfect.  Let's get going," Hiro said.  He climbed onto Baymax's back, attaching himself with the magnets on his hands and feet.

"How am I supposed to fly?" Penny asked, folding her arms.

"Baymax can carry you," Hiro offered as at the same moment Wilbur said "I brought a jetpack for you too."

Penny glanced from one boy to the other.

"I'll take my chances with the jetpack," she decided.  Wilbur showed her how to strap it on before he handed each of them an earpiece.

"This will let us keep talking to each other," Wilbur explained as they put the earpieces on.  "It's like a mini walki-talki."

"Now we've got everything, so let's go," Hiro said.  "Just follow Baymax."

Baymax rocketed into the air and out over the city with Wilbur and Penny in close pursuit.  Hiro's thoughts raced past as quickly as the buildings below.  Would Violet be ok?  Would Baymax's scanner really lead them to her?  And most importantly, would they be able to escape?

Baymax slowed to a hover just above an office building.  He waited for Wilbur and Penny to catch up.

"Ever seen this place before?" Hiro called to them.

"Syndrome Inc?" Wilbur read off of the sign.  He shook his head.  "Nope, no idea what it is."

"Patient Violet is inside," Baymax announced.

"Well, Baymax says Violet is in there.  How are we going to get in?" Hiro asked.

"Back door," Penny suggested.  "All buildings have one."

They looped around to land behind the building.  The back door was unlocked.

"Baymax, lead the way to Violet.  But don't let anybody see you," Hiro commanded.  Baymax wedged himself through the door and set off down the pristine halls.  Wilbur, Penny, and Hiro followed close behind.