Chapter1 - my past

A/N
I do not own Naruto.
This will contain -
Mature language
Abuse
Rape
You have been warned If you are triggered easily do NOT read. I'm going to make this one a little humorous have fun reading 😋😊

Naruto's POV

"Kill it"

"Demon"

"Murderer"

The villages chased me through the streets. Today is my third birthday. The people in the orphanage always kick me out on this day. Even though this is only the 3rd time it's happened to me it feels like the billionth.

I ran down an ally praying to kami that it's not a dead end... well life's a b*tch. It was a dead end.

"Finally caught you demon brat" a villager spat.

"Enough talk kill it"

"No we can torture it first"

"YEAHHH" the angry mob cheered. Then I noticed the ANBU who were meant to be protecting me cheering along.

"PLEASE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!" I screamed as I backed away hitting my back on the cold damp wall. I started to cry more and more when the mobbed inched closer to my small weak body.

I was backed into a corner with my knees tucked in to my chest trying to make my self as small and as invisible as possible but it was all in vain as I felt a sharp pain in my head when one on the villagers grabbed my hair and through me into the middle of the mob.
____

An hour had passed of just pure beatings. They gave me a drug so I didn't pass out during the beatings. The pills wouldn't last as long as they were meant to though, and that just frustrated the villagers even more. I was content with what was happening

'if it carries on like this it won't be such a bad birthday' i thought but as you've already guessed Kami f***ing hates me.

A Ninja pulled out some kunais and handed them to others around me. I knew more pain was going to come but I lost all hope at this point.

I didn't care anymore.

The villagers and ninjas with kunais came closer and I just laid there staring at nothing. I was getting dizzy 'looks like the drugs waring off' i thought as I waited to be swallowed by the darkness. But Just before I lost consciousness a kunai was dug into my chest, torso, back, arms and legs they were writing something but I didn't care.

all I could hear was the the blood curdling scream escape my mouth and the villagers laughter. Then it came what I was waiting for.

the darkness.

I was silently wishing it was death but you've seen my luck... it sucks.

I woke up in a sewer.
" huh? Well this is new... ha there keeping it fresh I see" I spoke to myself... I do that a lot and I also sigh a lot but that's not important right now.

"Ahahahahaha your funny kid" a monstrous voice called out

" thank you... I mean who's there? Who are you?" I looked around and my eyes finally landed on a large cage. A HUGE! Fox with nine tails was sitting there behind the bars with all of there tails swishing every which way.

"Oh it's kyuubi...hi"
the nine tails just stared at me and sweat dropped.

"You know who I am?"

" well yeah it doesn't take a Genius to figure it out. I mean they shout 'monster' and 'demon' and that they'll 'finish what the fourth started'. I'm not a f***ing idiot"