Chapter2 - tests

A/N hi guys I hope I'm doing well you all seemed to like my last book hope this will live up to your expectation. Hehe.

Narutos POV

1 year-ish time skip

It's been nearly a year since the 'incident' I've been training with Kuruma since then. He tells me I'm at least low level ANBU.

But after 'that day' I had no sense of pain, I could stab myself and feel nothing (which is actually how I found out... long story don't worry about it).

Kuruma told me it was a good thing. It wouldn't disrupt our training. for example the endless hours of torture- I mean kuru-kuns coaching I had everyday for the past 11 1/2 months didn't effect me in a bad way so I didn't experience the aftermath. Yay. Sigh.

However pain is a way to tell you you're still alive. Although I still have emotional pain so I guess that proves I'm not dead on the inside... right?

I haven't brung myself to go back to my apartment since then and I couldn't ask jiji to clean it up for me. I mean what would he think of me, that word haunts me in my dreams and not remembering what happened when it occurred makes it worse because my mind keeps going over the worst possible situation.

I live in the forest of death, many people believe it's awful out here but it's not. sure there are many deadly and dangerous creatures but they seem to like me thanks to Kuruma.

A bonus is that the villagers don't follow me I'm in here, there too scared.

Im currently training... hard. Due to the fact I had to let my body rest for a few days after I collapsed.

apparently because of the strain I put on my body but because I cant feel pain I never realised I was suffering. I was adding more weights onto my gravity seals after getting used to 50 pounds on both arms, legs and torso, and before you ask yes I have seen the scares however my body wasn't the only thing they scarred. My face was also scared, they put 6 whisker like marks on my cheeks , 3 on each cheek.

The ones on my body weren't as bad as I thought which was a relief but I couldn't see all of them. I knew there was a large one on my back however I could never read it and I don't think I want to.

The words mostly said the same just over and over again like.
'Killer'

'monster'

'demon'

'murderer'

'mistake'

'die' 

And 'creature' but after many...many months of crying over them I got used to the painful reminders.

I was currently running at top speed avoiding all kunai and shuriken which were now flying at me due to the traps I set up.

This is how I Train I do this non stop for 6 hours then run 10 laps round the forest adding more weights which takes about 5 hours then eat the little food I have and sleep then repeat. I'm dangerously under weight and I knew that, but I can't do anything about it. They refuse to give me food and when they do it's ridiculously over priced, poisoned or out of date, so I usually eat Raman. I like Raman but after a while I started get tiered of it.