Chapter6 - answers

We were walking towards the BBQ hut where we met the others. There was me Sakura, Sasuke, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba, TenTen, Neji, Hinata and shino. We all sit down in the back left corner, I think they wanted out Conversation to be private, not that I was complaining. I readied myself for a full blown interrogation. However I still held all my cards, at it was a full house. Sigh.

"So what's your questions Nara and remember you only have 2 choose carefully." I stared at the Nara as I could feel everyone's anticipation. We sat in a kinda circle, It was me Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru (opposite me), TenTen, Neji, Hinata, kiba then shino and back to me.

"Ok my first question is what's your full name." Hehe what a smart little boy we are mr Nara.

"My full name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namakaze, next" everyone looked at me wide eyed then Sakura banshee spoke up.

"That's the Yondaime's last name right?"

"Tch next question I have a lot of stuff to do." I was getting annoyed with all the stares I don't like attention one bit.

"Well my next question is more of a theory I want to be clarified" this is interesting I was sure he was going to ask me about my strength, alright, what have you got planned you sly Nara.

"Shoot" I spoke in a curious yet unsure voice.

"You are a jinchūriki of the nine tails" everyone gasped and to be honest even I was surprised he would have figured that out. What did I let slip this time?sigh.

"Yes, but how did you know?"

"It was in the academy while we were learning about the tailed beasts."

Flashback
Third persons POV

"Ok class today we are going to be learning about the tailed beasts." Iruka spoke as his gaze landed on a certain blonde in the back who seemed to turn tense at the words there sensei said.

'He's going to hate me for this... sorry Naruto' iruka thought as he spoke again in a shaky and uncomfortable voice.

"Naruto how many tailed beasts are there?" Naruto shot a piercing glare towards iruka which made the older man flinch and look towards the ground.

Naruto takes the tailed beasts very seriously so he couldn't lie or joke. So he straightened up and spoke in a stern and cold voice.

"Nine"

"C-Correct and do you know the way they are killed"

"They are usually sealed into jinchūriki's by a powerful seal"

"Correct"

End flashback
Narutos POV

"I see that makes sense." I got up to leave when Sasuke grabbed my hand.

"Dobe you can still stay and eat" I gave him a small heartwarming smile before taking a seat again next to him. Everyone ordered except me.

"Naruto you're not going to eat?" Choji asked as he shoved food down his throats like an animal.

"No I don't need food for a while" that surprised everyone at my bluntness, but it was true I didn't plus If I did order I'd have to pay twice as much for poisoned food.

"Naruto when did you last eat?" Shikamaru asked me obviously worried and noticing my small and frail body.

"Well what day is it?"

"October 7th" shit only a few more days till the fox hunt, also 3 days since I last eat. That's not bad.

"3"