Fourth Scar

So, spoiler about me. I'm obsessed with Hamilton...... so, you should, watch the video? YEAH. Anyway, enjoy the chapter thingie.

*-*-*-*Eren's P.O.V.*-*-*-*

Adrenaline rushed through my veins, pulsating and throbbing in a waltz from hell. It engulfed me, imprisoning me in a frenzy of fear and hope. My vision clouded with a dull throb, tainting the world red. Red, the color of blood. Red, the color of cherries. Red, the color of fire. Fire, heat, warmth flushed in my hands, the cotton gloves protecting my hands from the winter nip soon smouldered, turning into nothing but a mere pile of ash near my feet. My feet, they were so heavy, why were they heavy? Running. My arms extended in a desperate attempt to save this person's life. Solid ice supported my weight as I ran, it seeming to slicken with each step. The sudden weight in my arms caused my knees to collapse, an exasperated scream escaping my lips as the tender muscle slammed to the solid, cold, ice.

The stranger looked at me, and I looked at him. Raven locks parted perfectly to extenuate his sharp features. His eyes were cold, but I found warmth in them. And hurt. He was sad, so very sad. Tears began to stream down my face without my permission, his torn expression fading to one of concern, then to pity, then to anger.

"Qui diable êtes-vous?" His voice reverberated in my mind, harsh but caring. My voice refused to leave my throat, leaving me choking on words I couldn't say, words I couldn't understand. And with that, my world fell apart.

*-*-*-*Levi's P.O.V.*-*-*-*

"Qui diable êtes-vous?" I spat, anger overwhelming me. I was happy for once, and then this dipshit comes along and catches me. How the fuck did he catch me? There was no way in hell that I was going to praise him for 'saving my life', because that's a bunch of bullshit. I blinked hastily, staring at the bo- well, young man. He set me down rather harshly, shock filling his eyes. His eyes, holy shit, one was a lush amber with golden flecks, shining as brightly as the sun itself, the other, a deep murky green, almost like the ocean had been trapped in his iris. I found myself tangled in the vivid hues of his eyes, as if they were almost bewitching me. Tugging down my sleeve, my worst fears became reality. The stain was gone. In its place, a small wing, the feathers (if you could even call them that) were hollow, as if waiting to be filled with the pigment of desire. I cursed under my breath, standing slowly, trying my best to not fall on my ass. Realization hit me once more, my body took control and shoved the boy's sleeve upwards, the same stain missing, the same wing there, his on the other hand, was filled, a deeper blue than the water rushing underneath the ice, filled the feathers.

This couldn't be happening. How was I, a short ocd clean freak, supposed to be soulmate with this, man boy thing. In an attempt to calm myself, I took a deep breath, releasing a mere raspy wheeze in comparison to what I inhaled. My mind raced on possibilities that this was a mistake, that it was just some person whom saved me from my death, but no solution came.

"Who are you?" I hissed in English, assuming the other being did not understand French. A look of confusion spread across his face before he took a breath, standing and offering a hand to help me up.

"Ah, my name ish Eren." He said rather happily, his accent thick with what I could only assume to be German.

I rattled off the address of where I was now living, adding in a simple "Do you know where that is?" A small shudder of realization stroked it's way through his body as he sated walking off the ice, mumbling something to himself. I started after him, cursing myself for my height and short legs. He seemed like he knew where he was going, too well. It made me rather uncomfortable, outing my nerves on high alert. I followed him back to the spot where the taxi had dropped me off, about to say thank you and not punch myself in the face, but he had other intentions. Walking up to the door he unlocked it, and in a blur of grey and white, he fell to the wooden porch.