Chapter 250

Chad woke up the next morning to get ready for  work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I entered our kitchen to brew coffee for my siblings to drinks, put their mugs out on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks in next in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." I replied to him " Morning Chad." My brother got his mug of coffee.

Our sister arrived last greeting us " Good morning Guys." We replied to her " Morning Ella." Seconds later she poured and mixed her coffee. The pair of them set our table deep in a conversation.  Our kitchens are really good right now. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family.  After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed their stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently  sitting by her window  reading the newspaper. As for Sam she picked up partner up  for work.  Within minutes  they drove to their police station in the cruiser.

I arrived at Delightful Dessert to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the  lounge, and sign in. Minutes after that I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are waiting in the long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are now taking orders that morning.

 Blaine shows up  walking through  our door. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone in front of him left for work. He picked up their order, paid for it, and greeted me " Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. He leans down to give me a kiss.

Moments after that he walked all the way down to their theater  for work. He waited on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of the costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle  together. Glee stopped just before  the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. They got up soon after that to throw away their trash in the bins.

Glee and company went into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show. Meanwhile over at the bakery I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up  backstage together. The first show starts at  9:15 am when the curtain rose that morning.

Intermission time is a 15 minute break starting soon. The audience went into the lobby to use  the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up. Minutes after that the audience is now resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two began right now. It went up a whole a lot faster.

Curtain call time  approached for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience got up to throw away their trash and go home. As for the cast took off their costumes to put back on the racks. Minutes after that they began in strike the stage. All of them hung out backstage together.

They always started it everyday. Everyone else took and hour break for it. Lunch time approached at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined in this routine. We returned to our  workstations. I am in our back kitchen to wash the dishes. Our guys are running through their lines. Within minutes they are staging it together.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home.  Jon magically arrives to sit down and order a coffee. I went into  our lounge to sign out,  gather my stuff, and  mentioned  goodbyes to the entire bakery. My friend walks over to me while paying for his drink.  The pair of us exchanged our greeting with each other to leave.

On our way down to the subway station enjoyed the walk. The birds were singing in their tree tops. Later on we boarded it together to sit down on the same seat. I took out my  book to read it. Jon is waiting for me to put it away.  A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with us.

 People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon to give us new information. All the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodies sitting down or standing up holding onto the rails. Happy hours starts for us right now.

The pair of us got off the subway. Jon took me to one of his favorite places. As for the staff at this place is on  a first name basis with him and know his orders. This is my friend Tia.  It's so nice to meet you," the waiter answered. "Likewise," I replied. We hung out for and hour. Later on we head back to the subway station.