Chapter 275

Kat woke up the next morning   to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind  her. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on their  island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." He pours out his mug  of coffee after giving me a kiss.

Our sister is the last one to join us in the kitchen. Ella greets us "  Good morning guys."  We replied  to her " Morning Ella."  She turns around to get her coffee. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back  the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45am.  Everyone sat down around the tables  dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Most of us exchanged our goodbyes to each other. Within seconds we are out the door  on the way the subway station. Our group is split into two. The other half of it stay home they are cleaning and or studying course work for school. As for the subway it got us safely to our workplaces or classes.

Chad opens the dance studio for us to go inside. We sat the studio up together that morning. I put my stuff down on it's couch. Students begin to file in through the door at 8:00am. They put down their stuff under the barre's.

Everyone warms up together in this duel location set . Chad starts teaching his first class. We are in the corner by the boom box talking to each other and controlling at the same time. Meanwhile over at the theater  it's cast now already. Seconds later the curtain rose at 9:15 am which means the show has started that morning.

Back at the studio I am paying attention from the mirror. Dance class one is almost finished. They grabbed their stuff to leave nice and sweaty. Chad teaches me the whole routine. We ran through it a few times in half speed together. I did by myself in full speed with music.

Cool down time approached for my class. He brings me a water bottle to drinks. The three of us clean up the studio. I went into the office to get my stuff from it's couch. Seconds later we are heading  to the door and subway station mentioning goodbyes to each other.

My brother and I got home safely from the studio. Our sister greeted us " Good evening guys." We replied to her in unison " Evening  Sissy." Seconds later we put down our keys . Both of us  took our baths. They weren't to long that afternoon.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for refreshments. As for  the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up. The audience is now resettled in their seats.  Catch Me If You Can round two starts now. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time approaches for that  show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash on the way our the theater. All the costumes are put back on the racks. They strike the stage together. Once they were finished exchanged their goodbyes to each other.

Within seconds Mama Warren went into the kitchen. Her trusted assistant helped her. All of us joined them in the kitchens. Pots and pans placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has a job to do. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both  the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes  on the stoves.

Lunch time rolls around at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations at going on throughout the group. We ate together like one big happy family. Nick and the girls threw away the trash in the bins. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed our dirty clothes basket  laundry room bound. Our neighbors are already in there doing the same thing. We greeted each other  as a group. I sorted out our clothes in two piles. The entire laundry room is talking to each other.

 Our first load is put in the machine.  A good way to pass time is by singing songs.  The machine  beeps to tell me put in the next load. Load 2 went into the washing machine. Conversation starts when the singing  ends. The next load is finished we say our goodbyes to each other.

I went upstairs to put the basket down in my room. Later on I am paying the guitar on the couch with my siblings.  The remainder of the group came home.  As for my siblings are singing a song. Everyone is spending time together.

Mama Warren washes her hands in their sink. As for Mr. Warren is in tow behind her. We followed a few seconds later.  Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone has a job to do.  Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly  served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The guys and I stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warrens and girls watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchens lights are turned off.  We joined everyone else  on the couches so it's full now.

Family time continues in front of the t v.  We watched  a very funny movie. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on I returned to our couch with my siblings. I am nice and comfy in my favorite spot.

Credits rolled for that showing. My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to my siblings with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad  and Ella focused  on the t v.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.