Chapter 282

Cam woke up the next morning. We followed suit quickly behind him still in our jammies.  I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for them and Blue Eyes to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. They walked in together greeting "Good Morning Sweet T." I replied to them " Morning  Guys." My siblings got their coffee  at the same time. 

Seconds later our front door  opens to reveal. My Superman is here at the apartment. "Good morning guys," he greets generally.  We replied to him " Morning." Jeter mixed my hot chocolate and left it on the counter. Both of them set our kitchen table together deep in a conversation with each other. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the kitchen table dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I took a quick bath to change. The basket is dumped onto the bed. Minutes after that I took out my Mp3 player so it's plugged in and laying on the bed. We started  to  fold the clothes together. The three usual piles are sorted  across my  bed. I put away our clothes in my closet and drawers. My siblings came to get their respected piles to put away in their room.

Soon after that we exchanged goodbyes to them. We head straight to  a subway station. Once both of us settled down into our seat that morning. I looked at him for a few minutes. Everyone around us were doing their own thing.

Our subway pulls into the closest station to his parent's house. We walked one block and got there. Blue Eyes opens the front door.  The pair of us greeted his dad first. Honey, come look who just got here. " Kids good morning," She exclaimed. Dessert is on the counter waiting for you.

Both of us head upstairs to his brother's room. " Lovebirds, How are you?" he asked looking up from his work. " Jon, we are very good, I replied. Soon he leans into to me for a kiss on my cheek. As for Ron gets a hand shake.

Mama Warren went into  the  kitchen to wash her hands. All of us followed behind her soon. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. We have a job to do. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Within seconds lunch is promptly served or brought at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down  around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on through out our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Sunday afternoon blues soon kicked in. Our group is running around the apartments and houses getting ready the next day of school or work. Both of us joined his parents on the couch. They are watching their youngest. Nick and the girls came home. All of them joined the party.

Later on we say goodbyes to his family. Subway station bound for  us now.  We always share a seat with each other. Our subway pulls into  the station soon. Both of us got off to walk to our building. There was a short elevator ride to our apartment.

I opened our front door for us to go inside. They greeted  " Good evening our Lovebirds." We replied to them  unison " Evening guys."  Blue Eyes follows me into my room to help me get ready. " Thank you Blue Eyes," I told him with a kiss. " Your welcome my only Cupcake," he replied with a hug.

Mama Warren  washes hands in their kitchen. Seconds later we followed to our separate ones expects her husband.  Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. We all had our own job to do. Ella sets our kitchen tables. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put  all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Kat and the guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I  watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so now it's full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked over to  my room change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. Of course, I am nice and comfy.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella  focused on the t v.

All the t v sets and family lights room are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready  for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren,  Jon, and the group exchanged  their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.