Chapter 283

Chad woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for them to drink, put their mugs out on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. My brother walks in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." Seconds later he mixes his mug.

Our sister bounced in a few minutes after that greeting " Good morning guys." We replied to her  " Morning Ella." She turned around to pour and mix her coffee. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in a conversation with each other. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed their stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam she picked her partner up for work. Both of them drove straight to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put my stuff down in the lounge, and sign in. Moments after that I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their order on the fad end of our counter. My coworkers are talking a lot of orders.

Blaine shows up that morning in our bakery. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone in front of him left for work. It's now his turn in our line. Blaine picks up their order, paid for it, and greets " Good Morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Soon after that he walked all the way down to their theater for work. He waits outside on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Both of them threw away their trash in the bins.

Everyone  warms up on the stage. Within minutes rehearsals begin for that day. Over at our bakery I took out the trash to the dumpster. Soon after that I came inside again to wash my hands. Their rehearsal  lasted for two and a half hours. Cool down time always leads into changing to strike the stage. They say their goodbyes to each other.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home to cook something quick. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch time approaches at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed as a group. I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands. 

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates  joined this routine. A few seconds after that most of us returned to our workstations. I am now behind the counter  taking orders with the coffee machine. Meanwhile with our guys that are already home took the baths. Jeter decides to get dressed and wash his sink full of dishes. He sits down on his couch to wait for me to get off work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in their treetops. Later on I boarded it to sit down and read my book. A lot of people  from all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodies  both sitting down or standing holding onto the rails. Within minutes it pulled into our station that evening. I got off to walk straight to our building.

The fellow residents are returning home from school, shopping, and work. Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our handsome doorman allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff. I took a quick bath to change. Minutes after that I finished to start dressing in something comfy.

There's a very familiar matching Superman key in our front door key hole. It means that only one very important person came over. Blue Eyes is finally home by us now. We exchanged our greetings to each other in the family room as he closes the door.  Later on we head straight into the kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes puts down his keys to start cooking dinner at our stove. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The group got home from work at the exact same thing. My siblings greeted " Good evening our Lovebirds." We replied to them in unison " Evening guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on our mail table.

They head straight to the showers. Meanwhile with Blue Eyes and I are left alone in the kitchen. I am leaning against our counter looking at the pot. My fiancé took the hint and gave me a taste which is sealed with a kiss. They came into our kitchen again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I made a quick doggy bag for my fiancé.  Our guys stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. Jeter grabs both his doggy bag and keys. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues  in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change