Chapter 279

I woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit behind him.  A few minutes after that I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat.  Annie walks in next greeting " Good Morning Sweet T." She pours and mixes her coffee.

Later on Chad joins us in the kitchen greeting "Good Morning Girls." We replied to him " Morning Chad." Our brother went straight to the coffee pot for a mug.  Within minutes he gave both of us kisses. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in a conversation together. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishes out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging our goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one to school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam she picked her partner up in the cruiser. Both of them drove in the direction of their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in.  Moments after that I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are already waiting in the long line.  I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking so many orders.

Blaine enters  our bakery doors that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone in front of  him left for work. Seconds later he picked up their order, paid for it, and greeted me " Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. He leans in closer to  me for a kiss.

Soon after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Their costars helped him both open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down  then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast.  Both of them threw away their trash in  the bins.

My friend and company went into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show.  Across town at our bakery where I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up backstage together. House lights are dimmed soon that morning.  The show begins when the curtain rose at 9:15 am.

Intermission is a fifteen minute break starting  in a couple  seconds. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch up on their make up.  Soon after that the audience is resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round 2 begins. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time approaches for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash on the way home.  Every costume is put back on the racks. As for the cast they strike  the stage together.  Seconds later they are hanging out backstage with each other.

They always started it everyday. Everyone else took an hour break for it.  Lunch time came around quickly at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed as a group together.  I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine. We returned to our workstations that afternoon. I am now in our back kitchen washing the dishes for earlier that day.  Our guys and company are   now running through their lines.  They staged it for the next couple of hours.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in their  treetops. Later on I boarded it to sit down and write. A lot of people from all walks of life  were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with now information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodies both sitting down or standing  up holding onto the rails. Seconds later it pulls into our station. I got off to walk straight to our building.

The fellow residents are now returning from school, shopping, and work.  Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon  my Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. I returned his greeting while a smile. Our handsome doorman allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Within minutes I did the same thing  with my stuff. I  took a quick bath to change. Kitchen bound for me once again alone that evening.

I started to cook dinner at our stove. Most of the group came home at the same exact time. My siblings greet " Good evening Sweet T." I replied to them in unison " Evening Guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table.

They head straight to the showers.  I took out the place settings to put them on the island. Seconds later both of them  entered the room again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Usually  during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The girls and I stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's and guys watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. We joined everyone else on the couches so now it's full.

Family time continues in front of the  t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked  over to my room to change into my jammies and brushed my teeth. Later on I returned to  our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and cozy now.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows with them before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses.  "Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the  t v screen.

Across town  at the theater where our guys are now finished for that day.  The group exchanged their goodbyes to each other then head to the subway station. Each member of that group got off at their stops. All of them  walked to their apartments or condo.

Soon after that they arrived home from work. Everyone else found something to eat.  Blue Eyes took out  his doggy bag that I gave him the night before. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. My cell phone screen  flashed with an incoming message.

                                                                texting

Blue Eyes: Hey my  Cupcake

Me: hey Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes:  How are you?

Me: Good and you

Blue Eyes: very tired

Me: go take a shower

Blue Eyes: okay

Me:   Goodnight. I love you. bye

Blue Eyes: Love you always... right back at you Cupcake.

                                              End of texting.

I rolled over to put back my cell phone on the table.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed.  My siblings changed into their jammies. Blue Eyes and I  went straight to bed. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins us soon  in dreamland that night.