Chapter 253

Kat woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind her. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat.  Chad walks in next greeting " Good Morning Sweet T." He turns around to get his mug of coffee.  Within minutes I returned his greeting with a kiss.

Our sister arrived to join us greeting " Good morning Guys." We replied " Morning Ella." She pours and mixes her coffee. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in a conversation with each other.  I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

 Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed their stuff while exchanging their goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspaper. As for Sam she picked up her partner for work. They drove to their police station in the cruiser.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Within minutes I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual  breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are in the long line. I put their breakfast order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are already taking orders.

Blaine shows up  that morning  came through the door. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. It's now his turn at the counter. My friend picks up their order, paid for it, and greeted me " Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to  each other. I leaned into him for a goodbye kiss.

Soon after that he walks all the way down to their theater. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors.  All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. They threw away their trash in the bins.

Everyone warms up on the stage. Within minutes rehearsals  begin for that day.  I am cutting some ribbons to put on our food boxes. As for the rehearsals  they lasted for two and half hours.  Cool down time always leads into changing to strike the stage. All of them exchanged their goodbyes to each other then head to the subway station.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home to cook something quick Everyone else took an hour break for it.  Lunch time approaches at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my  hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates followed us in this routine. Most of us  returned to our workstations. I am on sidewalk handing out samples to some passersby. As for the guys that are already home took their baths. Jeter got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He relaxes on the couch waiting for me to get off of work.

Before you know it  2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The  birds were singing in their treetops.  Later on I boarded it to sit down and read my book. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.

 People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with  new information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city. Everyone subway is full of bodies both sitting down or standing up holding onto the rails. Seconds later it pulls into our station that evening. I got off of it to walk straight to our building.

The fellow residents are returning from school, shopping, and work. Andy is already doing his job. "Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. I returned his greeting  with a smile. Our handsome doorman allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home. I went into our kitchen to put down  both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I walked into my room to take a quick bath and change. I went into our kitchen to sort the mail.

There is a matching Superman key in our front door keyhole. It means that only one very important person came over. Blue Eyes is finally home from work by us. We exchanged our greetings to each other while he closes the door. The pair of us head straight to the kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes put his keys down to start cooking dinner at our stove. My hands are washed first thing.  I took out our place settings to put them on the island. The group got home at the same exact time. My siblings greeted us "Good evening Lovebirds." We replied to them " Evening guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys.

 They head straight to the showers. Meanwhile in the kitchen we are just talking to each other. I am leaning against our counter. Blue Eyes has a spoon ready in his hand ready with a quick taste of  the dish for me. Soon after that my siblings came in the room again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work.  We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

 Our guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v.  Everything is put back in it's regular places.  All the kitchens lights are turned off. The guys joins us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. Blue Eyes and I walked over to my room in order to change into our jammies and brush our teeth. Later on we returned  to the  couch and our favorite  spot.  We are cuddling each other with each other in our own little world.

My siblings got us to watch a few more t v shows before  bedtime.  Blue Eyes and I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Lovebirds," both of them answered us. Within minutes they watched as we walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings and Blaine changed into their jammies.  Blue Eyes and I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Seconds after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins us soon in dreamland that night.